Yelling Goat GTG Friday June 28th / 7 pm

Yes but I think there are some parameters.  Like 150ish does not mean 300.  Lol.  
I really don’t blame Andrew.  Tough at night to estimate yardage unless you know the property.  Fortunately he doesn’t have to worry because HIS shots are all 50yds or less.   Lol
2019 recount:
fox at 90yds:  Andrew “wait, wait”  fox takes off running away.  Andrew “crap might as well shoot”. 
Yote at 50yds:  Andrew “I got this one”.  Bang dead.
Yote at 300:  Andrew “he is 150ISH”.   Blood and tracks found at 300 after my bullet skipped.  Lol
fox at 50:   Andrew “my side, I got him.” Bang, oops, comes back, bang dead.   
Yote at 280ISH - turning and running:   “Shoot shoot shoot”.  Miss.  Andrew “you suck”.  
Now he did claim to shoot one in the morning in his boxers at 275yds but thankfully I was not present.  

That said, I have a blast hunting with Sir Treeguy.   
2. I shot 2 coyotes, in my skivys at 275ISH.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I like to use it as a counter argument when curmudgeons like to talk shit about the young generation being worthless.

O you mean like when lawdwaz calls me worthless like just about every week on here .

I should introduce him to my father they have a lot in common  lol 

2 hours ago, Moho81 said:

Let me guess, missed just left? I’ve played the course many times before when I worked there(didn’t know TF at the time). I started playing a long iron off that tee so I could play down the right side and not have to worry about the trees on the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

driver missed just right. thought i was in perfect spot, but branches blocked me.

O you mean like when lawdwaz calls me worthless like just about every week on here .

It sounds like your daddy issues explain a lot

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Hawk914 said:

That's not what I meant ,I had no idea of anything between you and larry.

2 hours ago, Hawk914 said:

For some reason you seem like the only one here that could have  the knowledge to do that  but I will take your word I guess that it was not you  .it could just be someone spying on this site not necessarily a member or not even  someone I have talked to on here .

Who the f knows . 

Just another reason why I don't like posting personal information on the internet.  Who  knows who is  looking at this besides us . 

And Facebook is 10 times worse !!!

i'm flattered you think i could be a hacker. But what amazes me is that you think it's somehow even associated with this site. These types of phishing exercises happen to all of us on all sorts of platforms. At least once a year I get a notification about my apple id, and more than once a year i get a fake notification about my apple id. 

but never have I once thought "shit, it's those guys at huntingny after me!"... like this is how the internet works man.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Belo said:

i'm flattered you think i could be a hacker. But what amazes me is that you think it's somehow even associated with this site. These types of phishing exercises happen to all of us on all sorts of platforms. At least once a year I get a notification about my apple id, and more than once a year i get a fake notification about my apple id. 

but never have I once thought "shit, it's those guys at huntingny after me!"... like this is how the internet works man.

Yea but it happened almost right after I mentioned  hackers  on  this site,  seriously was really strange. 

That really freaked me out .

Looks the GTG was a great time! Fishing, beer, food, and even some golf!

Not sure about the white belt, drunk while packing perhaps Biz? Or just lack of better judgement on wardrobe? :P

Too bad 'someone' had to come along and muddy up the thread.

• Like 5

After not seeing any WNY guys for a few days, I had lunch with TCIII today in NYC.

7cdd2e984fd47b1ed20aa589a4545fd5.jpg&key=91d93d3f3012860a009dbf1fa3d0434f942caa84477f001ba2d38b5abb71939f

1b97c4bf53f5a70f90895eb57a8c1507.jpg&key=a541669aad89f625164e70222f39be57cd7f0d569f7a7678af91790811ee9b14

Refinery Rooftop. Lobster Roll and Montauk Summer Ale for me

Thanks for inviting me for lunch tacs.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Ok. I'll release the real pic....09e1e0d4678cbf43367dbb0db9002cbd.jpg

Something a bit off bout that pic and no it’s not just me carrying dead yotes - something else.  The pose is a bit effeminate.  Somehow it works for you though.  Lol

• Like 2

Something a bit off bout that pic and no it’s not just me carrying dead yotes - something else.  The pose is a bit effeminate.  Somehow it works for you though.  Lol
There was alot of erasing required to make the waist line match, maybe that's it

• Haha 1

Guys look eww I like killed two coyotes quick take a picture ewwww this is so gross.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hawk914 said:

I don't think I've ever called you worthless but 9 times out of 10 your posts are worthless.  I'd probably be honored to meet your FIL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I don't think I've ever called you worthless but 9 times out of 10 your posts are worthless.  I'd probably be honored to meet your FIL.

For what it's worth I think you are a ok guy I guess we got off on the wrong foot .

As for  my post being worthless  that's  just a matter of opinion .

Edited by Hawk914