2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

Biz if it’s a Bills- Chiefs playoff game does that mean a GTG at the Goat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At arrowhead! I wish but wife due Jan 25 with baby. I’d love to go back to arrowhead for a playoff game like last year but it can’t happen this year

I doubt it both teams are unwatchable 

I thunk you be misunderstooding me.

I agree that the jets and giants are unwatchable - my issue is that they are both televised at 1:00 as opposed to the real football teams playing at 1:00(49/ravens)

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

I agree that the jets and giants are unwatchable - my issue is that they are both televised at 1:00 as opposed to the real football teams playing at 1:00(49/ravens)

Correction Professor it’s “ I would have thunk” 

• Like 1

Prediction: 
Raiders win today and Biz makes a scene at the baby shower ...

Shower ends at 5pm. Chiefs game won’t end till 730-ish and they’ll win easily. David Carr can’t beat the chiefs at arrowhead. 0-5 in his career

What’s the local 4pm games??

Shower ends at 5pm. Chiefs game won’t end till 730-ish and they’ll win easily. David Carr can’t beat the chiefs at arrowhead. 0-5 in his career

Bang! 40-9

57 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Once again, for several weeks in a row now, the current standings show #5 bills at #4 chiefs wildcard weekend!

We’ll deal with that if it happens... I think for now we can all agree that we want to see the Chiefs beat up on the Pats next week and make Brady cry again. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, johnplav said:

We’ll deal with that if it happens... I think for now we can all agree that we want to see the Chiefs beat up on the Pats next week and make Brady cry again. 

Pats never ever lose 2 weeks in a row . It would be a first if  KC does it and for once I will be cheering on the Chiefs . 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sodfather said:

Pats never ever lose 2 weeks in a row . It would be a first if  KC does it and for once I will be cheering on the Chiefs . 

but it wouldn't be the first time we smoked a brady led Patriots team. We slaughtered them twice already. Both times supposedly ended the Brady dynasty, but they still won the super bowl afterwards lol

• Thanks 1