2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

Rushing him back seems like a great idea lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Supposedly him laying there and not moving was huge, plus how quickly they got it back into place. He wanted to go back into the game, but they wouldn’t let him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mahomes out for Chiefs versus Green Bay      
Bills look meh with 6 minutes left in first half

He dislocated his knee cap! He should be out for a long time but supposedly him not moving and then getting it back into place so quick might allow him to Come back after only a few weeks

19 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

He dislocated his knee cap! He should be out for a long time but supposedly him not moving and then getting it back into place so quick might allow him to Come back after only a few weeks

Big deal ! I was trapping last winter and spring turkey hunting with a dislocated knee cap. I needed a cane at times to go up and down the mountain. I didn’t realize it was dislocated until my knee replacement surgery this past May. These prima donna athletes don’t get any sympathy from me. 

Big deal ! I was trapping last winter and spring turkey hunting with a dislocated knee cap. I needed a cane at times to go up and down the mountain. I didn’t realize it was dislocated until my knee replacement surgery this past May. These prima donna athletes don’t get any sympathy from me. 

You just compared trapping to playing in NFL??He wanted to come back and play that same day.

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You just compared trapping to playing in NFL??He wanted to come back and play that same day.

I’m not comparing anything. If I can handle the pain for a few months , surely a pro athlete can handle it for a few hours. Especially one that’s 30+ years younger. 

56 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

running game opens up the passing game no ?

Gore 6 attempts for 12 yards

Allen 6 attempts 30 yards and a fumble

Singletary -1 yard

In my defense, I've been yelling at the offensive coordinator for weeks for calling designed runs on Allen.  QB sweep on 3rd and 2, ugh.  Defense hasn't looked so hot the past couple weeks against the run.

1 hour ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

In my defense, I've been yelling at the offensive coordinator for weeks for calling designed runs on Allen.  QB sweep on 3rd and 2, ugh.  Defense hasn't looked so hot the past couple weeks against the run.

That was the momentum changing play. Fumbled in our end and Philly never looked back. 

1 minute ago, sodfather said:

Philly season was on the line. They got blown out last week and everyone in Philly was questioning the Foles trade and sticking with Wendz. 

Expected loss in my mind. 5-2 I’ll take it . Get it back next week.

That was a game they could have won.  Youre 100% right about that Allen fumble.  He's far from perfect this season, but I'm still glad to have him.  They went away from Gore/Singletary combo too soon.

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Christian okoye ? Joe Montana ? Priest Holmes ? Derrick Thomas ? Tony Gonzales ?

Neil Smith, Tamarick Vanover, Dante Hall, Jared Allen, Dwayne Bowe, and Willie Roaf!

IF THE PLAYOFFS STARTED TODAY, 5 SEED BILLS AT 4 SEED CHIEFS !!!!

24 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Neil Smith, Tamarick Vanover, Dante Hall, Jared Allen, Dwayne Bowe, and Willie Roaf!

IF THE PLAYOFFS STARTED TODAY, 5 SEED BILLS AT 4 SEED CHIEFS !!!!

I still think Bills will finish 7-9 and out of the playoffs. More weaknesses exposed yesterday and Allen is not the answer long term.

19 minutes ago, Merlot said:

I still think Bills will finish 7-9 and out of the playoffs. More weaknesses exposed yesterday and Allen is not the answer long term.

Cowboys, Ravens and Patriots are tough games for sure.

But you're predicting only 2 wins against Redskins, Browns, Dolphins, Broncos, Steelers and Jets???

I hope your wrong!