Am I the only one

WhitetailCrazed11

Who thinks about chasing whitetails 24-7,365,12 months!!!

I swear to god it freaking engulfs me I just can't stop, I love these brown buggers, especially the ones with nice racks! I'd rather see a hog buck than a naked woman amen! ;) ;D

Okay, you had me right up till you had to go and mention the naked woman.

It lasted for me into the early 30's and slowly declined..No jokes guys! Still love hunting the deer but I enjoy seeing others that come to my property get one.

That first taste of a cool fall day in September is all I need to get my hunting mojo on!

Geez...kid, you're ahead of your time.  Good for you.  I'm two weeks away from 36 and I'm finally starting to show signs of getting it.  When I was 24, I was going out with a import car model/go-go dancer.  (not trying to brag, there's a lesson here)  As I got older, I found more comfort in nature while she was still enjoying the nightlife.  In the end, she burned a hole in my wallet then my heart and I realized looks alone gets old real fast.  Now I found someone who is not only beautiful on the outside but also on the inside and more importantly, she fully supports my hunting hobby.

Geez...kid, you're ahead of your time.  Good for you.  I'm two weeks away from 36 and I'm finally starting to show signs of getting it.  When I was 24, I was going out with a import car model/go-go dancer.  (not trying to brag, there's a lesson here)  As I got older, I found more comfort in nature while she was still enjoying the nightlife.  In the end, she burned a hole in my wallet then my heart and I realized looks alone gets old real fast.  Now I found someone who is not only beautiful on the outside but also on the inside and more importantly, she fully supports my hunting hobby.

Good for u man! Mother nature is the only woman any hunter needs but now and then we find a keeper!

You learned that no matter how good a woman looks, somewhere theres a guy thats sick of her....crap.  ;D

So take a naked girl hunting with you. lets see which gets more attention.  I am with ya though regarding the 24/7 thinking about hunting.  But at least when I was 19 a naked woman was good for about a minute tops then I could go back to hunting. 

So take a naked girl hunting with you. lets see which gets more attention.  I am with ya though regarding the 24/7 thinking about hunting.  But at least when I was 19 a naked woman was good for about a minute tops then I could go back to hunting. 

Haha I completely agree with ya! We all know us youngins only need about the same amount of time a buck needs! One good thrust and its allll over with! hahaha, atleast we don't have to chase her back into the swamp for the rest of the night, just roll over and get some rest to be up bright and early for a morning watch!! p.s. thanks Elmer!!

All I can say is when Im in the woods sitting in one of my tree stands Im thinking about naked ladies and when Im with a naked lady all I can think about is being in my deer stand.  LOL You are the first 19 year old I ever heard say that they would rather be in the woods than with a naked lady.  You sure your not in the closet??? LOL

I was 19 in 1982.  NO way in hell would I have chosen the biggest buck in the world over a naked woman especially at that age.  Same holds for 2011, although I would only be LOOKING at the naked women since I am now a married man.  For me at least there is more to life than hunting.

I was 19 in 1982.  NO way in hell would I have chosen the biggest buck in the world over a naked woman especially at that age.  Same holds for 2011, although I would only be LOOKING at the naked women since I am now a married man.  For me at least there is more to life than hunting.

It doesn't matter where you get your appertite as long as you eat at home.

It doesn't matter where you get your appertite as long as you eat at home.

You got it. Eating out will sooner or later lead to breakups and divorce.  A cheap thrill is not worth such things especially when there are children involved.