Free Treestand Safety Harnesses

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have 6 of the harness' un-opened . I checked at the Post Office and a 11 X 8 1/2X  6 inch Flat Rate box costs $12.35 but 2 of the harness' would probably fit an a box .

When you buy most treestands , one of the harness' are generally included .

• 2 months later...

Hey FastEddie, are you still looking to get rid of some of those harnesses...If so I'd be available to pick up two...Mine that came with my Summit is pretty old and worn out now and I'm looking for another for my wife to use when she's up in the ladder stand with me!  I live right around the corner from you on Kenyon Rd...Let me know!...Thanks!

I can use one bronx 10463, let me know if shipping

Hey, Ricpac.  Sorry if I missed this earlier.  If you're still in need of one let me try and find my spare one.  I know I didn't toss it.  I'm in your area.  Let me know if you still want it.

anyone in the putnam county area have a harness?

I live in Orange county just over the river. in WMU 3M I have one available brand new never used. Its the seat belt type of material. Let me know if your interested. I dont go that way much anymore but I could ship it to you.. If your interested PM me with your zip code and Ill try and  get a quote for you

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd be interested and appreciate a saftey harness.

Made the mistake of wearing my warm weather gear and cutting the straps on the legs to short on mine two years ago. It wasn't until I got my winter gear on that I realized they were to short.

I'm in Queens, but would pay for anyones shipping. thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Shipping costs would probably be outrageous . I will check at the post office and see what it would cost and pm you . I am talking about the full harness that comes with the stands .

If you need a ladder stand , why not just buy one and you would get a harness with it . Just a thought .

I stopped at the Post Office . The gal there said the harness could be shipped in one of their Ty-vec bags and would make the trip for about $6.50 . I took a harness with me so she could check the weight .

A couple harness' would fit in one of their if it fits , it ships Flate Rate boxes for about $12.50 .

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...