Dog attack on my property!

outdoorstom

Ok, so maybe the title is a little dramatic. Yesterday my trooper buddy brought his dogs over for some training. I ran through the woods, then climbed into a stand. He found me easily, then was rewarded by being allowed to bite me. We also did some bite work with his dog that is about to retire.

tracking.jpg

cully.jpg

attack.jpg

trained and monitored by profesionals is one thing, but too many people out there training dogs for defense that shouldnt be. i could never see the point of training a dog to attack a human, always works out bad for the humans and dogs.

I agree with you 100%. They are good to have for protection/notification purposes but I would never train one to attack.

I work side by side with 2 k-9 teams. They are fun to watch but I would not want to be on the receiving end without the bite suit. The dogs and their handlers go through hundreds of hours worth of training.

I guess I assumed from the original post that the dogs were official police issued dogs trained for official police work. The mention of the guy being a trooper kind of led me to think in that direction. Anybody know that that is not the case?

I guess I assumed from the original post that the dogs were official police issued dogs trained for official police work. The mention of the guy being a trooper kind of led me to think in that direction. Anybody know that that is not the case?

Your assumption was correct. These are official police dogs.......