Investment year in review.

Nomad

No early August Apple dropping....on the market today it seems immune to the virus pandemic.  Up 71% in lovely Roth this year phenomenal growth.  Anyone else bite the Apple this year? 

I have them through ETF’s like QQQ and others but I can’t buy them individually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Holding it in EFT and individually by itself in Roth a basket of Apple if you will have considered selling but everytime I do it goes up more And there are no real bargains out there right now the good stuff is good everything else is marginal or weak

• Like 1

Holding it in EFT and individually by itself in Roth a basket of Apple if you will have considered selling but everytime I do it goes up more And there are no real bargains out there right now the good stuff is good everything else is marginal or weak

I can’t legally trade individual stocks. Except in rare circumstances and then I need to get approval to buy and sell them (like Tesla)

Apple was on fire this morning as was Amazon both cooled a bit I see Tesla is down might be a good time to go in and buy think I’ll take a wait-and-see approach on them market is very volatile lately but these stocks seem to be bulletproof and we know nothing is bulletproof chipotle is another nice one

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Tesla !

Our oldest daughter just bought one share at 2K a bit ago . she’s a  very novice  investor , once she bought her home , she kept an emergency fund, through a good chunk into a fund, and was doing some app on her phone that idk rounded up purchases to buy stock . Of course still puts into her 401k or whatever at the hospital.

The Tesla purchase caught me off guard though , like where did that come from ?

• Like 1

Our oldest daughter just bought one share at 2K a bit ago . she’s a  very novice  investor , once she bought her home , she kept an emergency fund, through a good chunk into a fund, and was doing some app on her phone that idk rounded up purchases to buy stock . Of course still puts into her 401k or whatever at the hospital.
The Tesla purchase caught me off guard though , like where did that come from ?

Nice. Gotta start somewhere. On Monday she will have 5 shares at $400+ apiece.

• Like 1

[mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention] said Tesla was a bust +376% ago

I still hold that opinion. 10 years there will be a bigger and better electric vehicle. And I will still proudly be driving a gas powered vehicle. Or hydrogen if they become a thing then.

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

#WeDemandADislikeButton

26 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I still hold that opinion. 10 years there will be a bigger and better electric vehicle. And I will still proudly be driving a gas powered vehicle. Or hydrogen if they become a thing then.

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Same here, but you CANNOT beat my profits!