Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

Doing it a little different this morning. I slep in and am going to go out in the stand in a little while. State land I figure everybody will sit untill they are cold then want to see where they are moving so I will be on stand nice and warm when they are moving deer for me. I will let you know how it works.

I needed to not wake up to an alarm for one day today too.The sun is shining and I think I need to go out this afternoon somewhere.Good luck.

Well another snowy crunchy morning ...kicked out a buck laying by the hay barn door ...then another deer in the woods...used the grunt tube as I walked in and stopped the shake the occasional limb trying hard not to sound human...got to stand and once again another seat filled with leafs snow and ice....needless to say I saw Nothing but chippers and squirrels..lots of blue jays....back in ...I have a hay delivery and then right back out....

Well i just slipped into one of my sets and i started to rview my cam pics. 2150 pics in less then 7 days. alot of does and a giant buck! My cam died so cannot view the rest of the pics. Ill take it home. He seems to be holding up with this group of doe. Hopefully one of these doe will bring him out during shooting time !!!

So far I searched for 2 hours and no luck yet. Grid searched for the arrow or blood but nothing. Im thinking the arrow stuck into a bone and with no low exit hole, it explains the lack of blood. Waiting for a buddy to come over and help look.

Good luck hope you find him.

Wny, where r u located ? And good luck !

The spot I was in was in northern Livingston county.

No luck on finding the buck guys. Never even found the arrow, and we are pretty sure it was still in him. The only area within 500 to 600 yards we didnt cover was the rest of the standing corn field. We followed some promising sets of track through there, but nothing. Im pretty bummed, gonna stay in for the day I think.

Good luck guys.

The spot I was in was in northern Livingston county.

No luck on finding the buck guys. Never even found the arrow, and we are pretty sure it was still in him. The only area within 500 to 600 yards we didnt cover was the rest of the standing corn field. We followed some promising sets of track through there, but nothing. Im pretty bummed, gonna stay in for the day I think.

Good luck guys.

I think my Nephew has the same problem. Arrow stayed in the deer and little blood. They were still looking at noon haven't heard from him since.