Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

I left my blind at 2 pm . The wind had started to pick up again . I was set up at 6:15 am and all I saw was a fox at 7:55 and several squirrels . The wind was in my favor and blowing toward the swamp . When i got to my vehicle it started to rain lightly again . What a crappy day !

Saw a doe and 2 little ones just as the sun was coming up,and then nothing for the rest of the day.Wind was blowing pretty good,had to get out of the ladder stand and move to one that is'nt to high.don't know why I even tried the ladder stand.Oh well there is next weekend...

What a beautiful morning...then the sun hit the horizon and all I heard was...Bang..bang..bang...bang...bang...and on and on until I wanted to hurl my self out of the stand...local gun club has doings today....and the wind is just right to make it sound like a surround sound system...and they are miles off...so I grabbed cam disc to check a different scrape...Are you guys seeing and hearing a larger than normal amount of chipmunks this year?

What a beautiful morning...then the sun hit the horizon and all I heard was...Bang..bang..bang...bang...bang...and on and on until I wanted to hurl my self out of the stand...local gun club has doings today....and the wind is just right to make it sound like a surround sound system...and they are miles off...so I grabbed cam disc to check a different scrape...Are you guys seeing and hearing a larger than normal amount of chipmunks this year?

nice pics there by the way

Jumped a spike yesterday from his bed in thicket. Saw 4 does around 8:15 but it was slow. Wind wasn't right (wrong direction and just too much). Deer VERY jumpy prob due due wind. Today.. moved to seconday stand. ok 4 point with same spike from yesterday. will get better from here.