Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

Well First day was a WASTE Da#%$ people dont know how to stay on there own LAND the people next to the me have 180 acres I have 60 and never had and trouble we always stayed away from the boundrys this year the guy has a stand right in the corner facing my land of course he puts some one that no speeaka the engrish or at least so he says when I tryed to talk and be a good person then after sun up three people come walking right though me and my sons stands laughing and worst of all smoking So hope to day is better seen a nice big buck ran by to fast to get a point count

Well First day was a WASTE Da#%$ people dont know how to stay on there own LAND the people next to the me have 180 acres I have 60 and never had and trouble we always stayed away from the boundrys this year the guy has a stand right in the corner facing my land of course he puts some one that no speeaka the engrish or at least so he says when I tryed to talk and be a good person then after sun up three people come walking right though me and my sons stands laughing and worst of all smoking So hope to day is better seen a nice big buck ran by to fast to get a point count

Dad,sorry to hear this happen to you, this was reason I sold my own property, when the guys told me he didnt speak english, he was an italian guy, so thought would get off easy, but unfortunatley that is my other language too. Good luck,hope you get that buck you seen

Ahhhhh just woke up from a nap in the woods beneath a tree in th out of the wind. I figured 20 minutes nope a full hour must a been tired. My string with cans on never went off so no deer went by. Just ate a bunch of kit kats and milkyways. Ready for the afternoon sunbathing to begin 64 degrees wow its warm

Ahhhhh just woke up from a nap in the woods beneath a tree in the sun out of the wind. I figured 20 minutes nope a full hour must a been tired. My string with cans on never went off so no deer went by. Just ate a bunch of kit kats and milkyways. Ready for the afternoon sunbathing to begin 64 degrees wow its warm

Sick of rifle already. Where I hunt there are monsters all over the place and the group that hunts the property behind me decides to start shooting does at 7 this morning. They end up wounding 2. I let them recover them on my property but it messed up the whole morning and now everything is spooked as hell. I could see taking small does first thing in the morning 2 weeks from now but on the second day of the season?

We tried for years to wait until last weekend to kill does and small bucks but there is way to many does because everyone around here kills spikes and lets the does go. So now if we get one in range and doesn't have a buck with her shes done. And BTW the yearling buck I killed yesterday was because of another wonderful leg shot from theneighbor

Edited by gillet598