Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

Up in the climber today. In a spot I havent hunted since Halloween. Thats been a mistake. This is where the big 11 I call Hayrake has been. Here are some rubs. The second is on a tree 18 to 20 inches and the top is @ 3 1/2 to 4 ft up. The rubline is on a smallish trail 30 yards from the field edge and 40 off an atv trail, parralel to each.

2011-11-22_07-04-28_25.jpg

2011-11-22_07-04-40_7.jpg

So at 7 am i got home..just pulled in the driveway and somthin caught my sniffer and was gettin stronger into the house! Inside imediately layed eyes on the ol lady and started chasin her around..she was quick! Puttin on moves that would make a rabbit envious..it was clear she was in heat! I caught her a few times, and after a few submissive poses and me struttin my best stuff, i lost her:( tired from chasing and forgetting to eat..i slept in the comfort of my kingsize temperpedic(im only allowed 7%of the bed). Awakening to a "kickstand" to the point i couldnt roll over i was reminded of the morning doe. Now im an educated buck with cruel intentions. 7am, zig when i shoulda zagged..dont stop to rub my horn on the threshold..possibly surprize her by being there earlier, whatever it takes to plant my seed:)