Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

i hunted long island today. saw a ton of deer moving including 2 8pts. one being almost 140". def gonna cry myself to sleep tonight. been hunting this spot for two days now and all the deer i have seen were about 40 yards in front of me. so tonight i decedied to setup

my climber over there and the monster 8 came 10 yards behind the stand i have been hunting. i should be setup perfect for the morning so im hoping tomorrow will be the day. this is another buck running around where im hunting and the one i saw tonight was much bigger. cant wait for the morning!!

bca83ef9.jpg

How do you get a picture like this and expect to close the deal???? Is this from another day or is someone with you? I learned a long time ago that video and trying to harvest a real big deer don't go hand and hand. If you are able to pull it off my hat is off to you. Good luck!

I cant function without my coffee..true story..this was last yr..didnt have my coffee..got to my spot..no ammo..had to walk allllll the way back to get it..as for today..the citiots got 2 small bucks..but if they show up today, do you think theyll push?..theyll still be sittin..our party actually pushes away from them..no love..ive walked outta the woods ready to explode within recent yrs..its thanksgivin..the hunting black friday..after this it will be calmer..today is just a roll of the dice..