Brady leaving the Pats

Water Rat

I think it stains his legacy a little by leaving for more money at the twilight of his career. Look at Joe Montana for example. Maybe he should have retired like Eli Manning did.....played his entire career for one team. How much fame and fortune does he need anyway ? Oh well , he is the G.O.A.T. in my book.

1 minute ago, Water Rat said:

I think it stains his legacy a little by leaving for more money at the twilight of his career. Look at Joe Montana for example. Maybe he should have retired like Eli Manning did.....played his entire career for one team. How much fame and fortune does he need anyway ? Oh well , he is the G.O.A.T. in my book.

My guess is that years are the issue, theyd sign him for one in a heartbeat but he thinks hes got several years left

If the eagles were smart they would pick up a 40 year old who actually has some rings and start him from game 1...rather than find another wash-up to prop up Wentz’s “franchise Qb” myth even tho his team won a super bowl without him and can’t win a wildcard game with him.

Maybe Brady could lead them to a great season get hurt and Wentz could come in as an underdog hero...seems like the only way he wins one in Philly

TLDR Wentz stinks give us Brady

Cam Newton given his walking papers from Carolina too. Thank my lucky stars as a Panther fan! Would love to see him go to the Cheatriots!!!

Cam is angry. He called out the Panthers on instagram today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I hope Cam goes to NE.  

I'd love to see the look on Belichicks face at a post-loss press conference when Cam walks out wearing a scarf or a dress or a hat with a feather in it.  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, johnplav said:

I hope Cam goes to NE.  

I'd love to see the look on Belichicks face at a post-loss press conference when Cam walks out wearing a scarf or a dress or a hat with a feather in it.  

funny you say that because @The_Real_TCIII literally sent me a near identical text. I think he used the phrase "dressed like a drag queen grandmother" though

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I wish they gave him three more years, I think hes just avg at this point and declining. Still amazing at age 42, and the GOAT, but hes no longer great

He is much better than avg... You see who he was throwing ball to last year...  Eddlemans a beast but hardly a number 1 threat..... When they had brown for one game he looked like a top 5 qback to me..........

47 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I can understand him being angry. He gave all he had to the Panthers. But this is after all, a what have you done for me lately business. And since his MVP year in 2015, he's done very little.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cbyzerman said:

He is much better than avg... You see who he was throwing ball to last year...  Eddlemans a beast but hardly a number 1 threat..... When they had brown for one game he looked like a top 5 qback to me..........

Hes going to start the season at age 43 and declining. This isnt even something to celebrate as Bills fans, five years ago sure, Here are his two games against us this year

image.png.c3cf3d7958efee64c66c5abcafdf29d4.pngimage.png.3837c0116efb071bb331f94fea5e667d.png

Id rather he stayed

My favorite QB’s are the ones who have never lost a game by more than 7pts. The kind that lose games sometimes even when scoring 30-51pts because they have no defense help.

S
H
O
W
T
I
M
E

M
A
H
O
M
E
S

So who has a better season without the other?
Brady or Belichick?

I feel Belichick could give two shits about Brady leaving and will be much more successful than Brady who is going to have a rude awakening wherever he goes!!!

• Like 1

It’s not a fair comparison now though. A 43 year old qb who will not win another SB vs a coach who has many years to do so since age as a coach means nothing

You don’t think age plays into the effectiveness of a coach?
How many 67 year olds can maintain his work ethic and attention to detail?

https://www.stack.com/a/the-20-hour-rite-of-passage-bill-belichick-uses-to-challenge-assistants

You don’t think age plays into the effectiveness of a coach?
How many 67 year olds can maintain his work ethic and attention to detail?

https://www.stack.com/a/the-20-hour-rite-of-passage-bill-belichick-uses-to-challenge-assistants

The Don (Trump) and many older college coaches who have to spend their off seasons recruiting. Way more grueling than the NFL