Freezing fingers

http://www.midwayusa.com/Product/1938469977/flambeau-handwarmer-with-shell-holder-neoprene

best 25 bucks you will ever spend. Waterproof because of the neoprene. cuffs so wind doesn't blow in....one of those dry hand warmers in there on the coldest day and you won't need any gloves. most time I just use the muff and no handwarmer. Take mine to daughters football games and ice fishing.

Get a muff and put one of the chemical hand warmers in it. You will not believe how nice and toasty your hands will be.

This is my favorite... I dont even wear gloves any more when I'm sitting. Just put your hands in the muff, its like a little oven

This bow season i havent worn gloves, on my one peice camo hunting suit, i take them and put them in my pockets that are on my chest, (like right on my pecs), and its just big enough to fit my hands in, they work great. I also broke my hand 2 years ago and have a screw in my hand, when it gets cold it throbs, but i havent had my hands get too cold yet. KNOCK ON WOOD!