Guess on score?

crs740

That is a landscaping rock placed there by the farmer. You see when the haybine goes bang (from running over it) the farmer knows he is at the end of the field and he needs to turn around. LOL or it could be a sharping stone to keep those tines sharpe. OK I will stop it is a mineral lick and CRS that is illegal and NOT even close to being sportsman like. Shame shame :pogranichnik:

I have never been one to like the idea or the pracitce of baiting, even in states where it is legal, however I respect that if it is legal it is well within an individual's right to do so. That being said, this a NYS forum, baiting is illegal in NY, and a moron posts multiple pictures of a trophy buck (making the assumption it is photoed in NYS) over a mineral block. Pisses me off.

I bet $10, either he never posts here again or his next post will be that the buck was photoed in a state where baiting is legal.

It is NOT on my property! I was putting them up for a FRIEND! I would not do that he can do whatever the hell he wants to up there and deal with the consequences. I have standing corn, beans, brassicas, apple trees, clover and chicory on mty property so I don't need any help other than the deer walking in front of a well placed stand. I can remove the post if it offends people. Just asking what it will score.