2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

Lol I’ll be cheering hard for them. Just getting myself mentally ready . We as WNY’s have all have experience the Buffalo let down. Funny my daughter asked me yesterday what super bowl was the most painful. I said the Giants cause I ran outside and kicked a frozen snowman and broke 2 bones in my foot . 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Funny my daughter asked me yesterday what super bowl was the most painful. I said the Giants cause I ran outside and kicked a frozen snowman and broke 2 bones in my foot . 

Washington. It was my birthday. Had a bunch of people over and told them all I wanted for my birthday was a Bills Super Bowl win, so I got squat. 

Seriously though, I'm sure I got something, but I don't remember what they were. The loss however is a memory that won't fade. 

They'll be fine. The whole team after the Indy win knew they didn't play great and none of them were happy. It keeps them hungry. I loved the post-game Allen interview. You could tell he was just ready to yell expletives because he was still so pissed off at a less than perfect showing.

Reporter: How's it feel to get the first playoff win in 25 years.

Allen: It's good for the people but we have work to do.

Allen in his head - !%@^#$*#)(*%$()#*#*(p^&(*#&$^#*&^$#*(&$()*#&

Edited by phade
  • Like 4

Lol I’ll be cheering hard for them. Just getting myself mentally ready . We as WNY’s have all have experience the Buffalo let down. Funny my daughter asked me yesterday what super bowl was the most painful. I said the Giants cause I ran outside and kicked a frozen snowman and broke 2 bones in my foot . 
Giants was bad....I was hiding behind a half door refusing to watch but peeking through a crack at the same time.
But the one that really sucked was Super Bowl 28 in Atlanta. Buffalo was up 13-6 at half and looking real good. We had driven down to Atlanta to take in all the Super Bowl hype with family and then had a huge party! Man that was a long, crappy ride home after they forgot to come out for the 2nd half and put up a big goose egg.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Giants was bad....I was hiding behind a half door refusing to watch but peeking through a crack at the same time.
But the one that really sucked was Super Bowl 28 in Atlanta. Buffalo was up 13-6 at half and looking real good. We had driven down to Atlanta to take in all the Super Bowl hype with family and then had a huge party! Man that was a long, crappy ride home after they forgot to come out for the 2nd half and put up a big goose egg.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

That half time was the only enjoyable period of all four SBs combined

HUGE NEWS:

By the power vested in me by the state of New York, I am proud to announce a bet on tonight’s game.

Biz has the Browns +10[mention=770]sodfather[/mention] has the Steelers -10

Wager amount = $100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ddf279bb20d3481646d3adaf121e1a15.jpg
This matter is settled.

I think Ravens/Bills will be a great game. I don't think we will see a blowout and if we did, it would be Bills blowing out Ravens, not vice versa. Bills, much like the Chiefs, can score 30pts on anybody. So they are in every single game. Lamar, however, doesn't all lead the ravens to a ton of points. yesterday was perfect example. Titans has been atrocious lately and he only mustered up 20 pts. If you keep Lamar contained and make him throw, that's how he loses. Has he even throw for 250 yards in a single game this season? I doubt it.

9 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Washington. It was my birthday. Had a bunch of people over and told them all I wanted for my birthday was a Bills Super Bowl win, so I got squat. 

Seriously though, I'm sure I got something, but I don't remember what they were. The loss however is a memory that won't fade. 

Buffalo had 0 chance against washington that year.

Really hope williams will be activated off palying squad ,wind and snow = run,  we need a power back. And hes best chance we have at it. 

Not big on home field advantage when bill practice indoors.  Perhaps they will practice outdoor all week , frozen footballs react differnt in kicking and throwing game. And bill need to toss ball to win

• Like 1

Cheapest tickets to Chiefs/Browns game on stubhub is $855. Only 16,000 fans so secondary market is insane.

I was at arrowhead 2 years ago for divisional game in blizzard be Colts. Andy Luck’s last ever game actually.

Cheapest tickets to Chiefs/Browns game on stubhub is $855. Only 16,000 fans so secondary market is insane.

I was at arrowhead 2 years ago for divisional game in blizzard be Colts. Andy Luck’s last ever game actually.

9 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

9 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

We get it, you were at a playoff game. You state it enough, no need to double post about it. :rolleyes:

If Cleveland plays the Chiefs like they did the Steelers it will be Gohomes, not Mahomes. GO BROWNS!

I can see Buffalo beating the Ravens. I'm a huge skeptic when it comes to my team, too many let downs over the years. Yet I think if they keep it together they can beat anyone right now though. I really wish we had more of a running game other then Allen. He takes too many risks when he runs the ball. We need a running back that goes forward, not sideline to sideline.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

We get it, you were at a playoff game. You state it enough, no need to double post about it. :rolleyes:

If Cleveland plays the Chiefs like they did the Steelers it will be Gohomes, not Mahomes. GO BROWNS!

I can see Buffalo beating the Ravens. I'm a huge skeptic when it comes to my team, too many let downs over the years. Yet I think if they keep it together they can beat anyone right now though. I really wish we had more of a running game other then Allen. He takes too many risks when he runs the ball. We need a running back that goes forward, not sideline to sideline.

We need, like GMan said, to activate Antonio Williams.  TJ Yeldon deserves a lifetime achievement award and retirement.

18 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

We need, like GMan said, to activate Antonio Williams.  TJ Yeldon deserves a lifetime achievement award and retirement.

That would make sense. We all know that no matter what, a lot of things the Bills do is beyond head scratching reactions over the past couple decades. I could name many mistakes, but the biggest that comes to mind is Chitspatrick. Like I said earlier in the thread, these games are Buffalo's to loose. Will it be "All The Way We Got This!", or "Lets shoot ourselves in the foot just to see what happens!".

2 hours ago, DirtTime said:

That would make sense. We all know that no matter what, a lot of things the Bills do is beyond head scratching reactions over the past couple decades. I could name many mistakes, but the biggest that comes to mind is Chitspatrick. Like I said earlier in the thread, these games are Buffalo's to loose. Will it be "All The Way We Got This!", or "Lets shoot ourselves in the foot just to see what happens!".

I don't think they shot themselves in the foot against the Colts.  Did you notice, not one false start penalty, or DPI?  Those could have made the difference!  Even with the refs being d-bags at the end they still eeked it out, even without clicking on all cylinders on any side of the ball all game.  

I think the real difference since McDermott/Allen days vs what you're talking about in the Fitzy and *barf* Rex Ryan years is in those days you EXPECTED them to eff it up in 80% of the close games.  Now it's the opposite.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

I don't think they shot themselves in the foot against the Colts.  Did you notice, not one false start penalty, or DPI?  Those could have made the difference!  Even with the refs being d-bags at the end they still eeked it out, even without clicking on all cylinders on any side of the ball all game.  

I think the real difference since McDermott/Allen days vs what you're talking about in the Fitzy and *barf* Rex Ryan years is in those days you EXPECTED them to eff it up in 80% of the close games.  Now it's the opposite.

We win almost all the games we used to routinely lose. For example this year we got out in front of the Pats, Rams, and Seahawks and let them come back but slammed the door at the end. Got a nice break from Cam but fumbles are forced. If we lost Saturday that non fumble call would have been right there with "no goal" in Buffalo history

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

I was referring to the over all history. I'll leave it at this:

4 STRAIGHT!