New tower

SpacemanSpiff

6 minutes ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

My wife cant take the cold at all (bad hand injury) this gives us a place to go. She went out with me a few times last year in another tower i have thats not totally enclosed. Not to mention if the hunting is slow........wont need a heater. :heat: :D

So your saying you might get to use the pump gun :download:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, land 1 said:

I got the 4 sided one a lil on small side 5 should be better be careful if the windows are up and you got heat on and its really cold the condinsation will freeze the window shut ...tuff opening them with out a loud poping noise

Good to know, did you modify yours at all to help with that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 5:38 AM, SpacemanSpiff said:

Its 72x75. Platform is 8x8 gives me room around the blind to i can do maintenance on it without dragging a ladder out there. I also built the blind in place so i needed the space. Mostly just camera angle. 

Smart of you to do that . Easy to do maintenance and you can tweak the angle of the blind to suit your needs . :drinks:

21 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Smart of you to do that . Easy to do maintenance and you can tweak the angle of the blind to suit your needs . :drinks:

Thats just what i did. Put the door to the blind in a corner so it has more of a space to get in and out. Sometimes im half asleep on those morning hunts.