Fantasy Football 2020

The_Real_TCIII

32 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I like Jerry and Tommy's chances. I rely too much on the monster games from two or three players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Monster games? 

I thought the point of this league was to draft all the players that you thought would get hurt.  Damn, maybe next year. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, corydd7 said:

Who is collecting money from the losers ie me. PayPal cool?

We will sort it out after the playoffs and Ill direct everyone where to send cash. I do take paypal, if you want send your $20 to me at [email protected] and I will be paid up for the points title. Biz already paid me $20

3 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Looking to be a giant killer this weekend! Biz you better not sleep on my squad!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Both Semi Finals matchups are currently projected less than 1 pt apart. You are the favorite! I'm not starting J White. Banking on Jacobs not playing and Booker starting and actually doing something. Going with my new TE at flex. What sucks is I obviously love the chiefs and you have Hill/CEH. But football comes first so i hope they do great, we beat the dolphins, even if that means I lose to you.

Both Semi Finals matchups are currently projected less than 1 pt apart. You are the favorite! I'm not starting J White. Banking on Jacobs not playing and Booker starting and actually doing something. Going with my new TE at flex. What sucks is I obviously love the chiefs and you have Hill/CEH. But football comes first so i hope they do great, we beat the dolphins, even if that means I lose to you.
I need a huge rebound from CHE and Hill this week.....the 0pt. Stomach flu was almost a kick in the pants.

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

I need a huge rebound from CHE and Hill this week.....the 0pt. Stomach flu was almost a kick in the pants.

oh crap, Jacobs practiced so Booker is irrelevant. Now I gotta start J White tonight and hope not for 0pts. F!

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

It's still $20. Points leader gets $40 because it's the best performance of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gotcha!! So its a participation trophy lol jk!  Like I said didn't read it all. Dang now there's $40 gone out of my Champion prize!