So did Santa give ......

growalot

Laser rangefinder, ugly sweater, a nice shirt and tie, some sort of candle ornament set for the house, a "The Art of Shaving" shaving brush ($100+ for a freakin' shaving brush? What!). Out of everything, the best gift was a $1 shot glass made out of candy cane from my youngest niece. Don't know know how to look at that. Getting a thoughtful surprise gift from a 12 year old or the fact that she's already associating me as the drunk uncle?

I got my usual lump of coal...

That's what I've been getting EVERY year since I accidently shot Rudolph on one of my caribou hunts.

Of course, considering the cost of fossil feuls these days, there could be WORSE things to find in my stocking...

I got two happy smiling kids on Christmas morning - I touch and iPad for them and a happy wife with a diamond heart pendant. I got a camo fleece jacket, camo fleece lounge pants which my 10 y.o. son picked out, 2 shirts and a watch valet. Going to be hitting the after Christmas sales this week at Dicks for myself.

I got a really nice ruck sack from my Girlfriend, a pair of snowshoes from my mom, and some really cool survival stuff. I love cactuses, so the GF got me a bunch of cool stuff for growing them ( seeds, and fertilizer ). She's really looking forward to the exotic hunt that I bought for her, it's going to be a great experience for her!

Edited by Skillet

I finally got a camo coffee mug after 2 years of forgetting to ask for one during the holidays. Got a new gi too. My 6 year old punched me in the nuts when he saw his dirtbike on the front porch, that was funny. Best thing was watching him learn to ride a bike with a clutch. He got it on about the 4th try. My feet hurt...from stepping on toys!

I finally got a camo coffee mug after 2 years of forgetting to ask for one during the holidays. Got a new gi too. My 6 year old punched me in the nuts when he saw his dirtbike on the front porch, that was funny. Best thing was watching him learn to ride a bike with a clutch. He got it on about the 4th try. My feet hurt...from stepping on toys!

This had me laughing so hard lol wow,He punched you when he saw his new bike lol.Idk maybe i thought he would have said thank you.

just woke up my husband laughing lol