New sight for my bow

fasteddie

I really like the TruGlo single pin bow sights but I broke down today and bought a 5 pin TruGlo Micro Brite sight with the removable push button light . The pins vary from .top 029" - .bottom 019" . It was a $130 sight that was reduced to $70 . With coupon , reward coupon and gift card , it didn't cost me anything .

I'll put it on sometime next week .

that a great sight if you have good eyes.

Now being 70 I have the 3 pin in .029 size pins on one bow and the other has a slider scope sight in the .029 fiber optic.I seem to like the slider better for shooting targets but still like the 3 pin for hunting. I have it sighted in at 25, 35 and 45 yards...

good shooting with you new sight

The wife had a torn / ruptured tendon which they removed . Then they slid another tendon up to replace the removed one . They also cut open her heel and put a couple screws in there . Her foot is in a splint and she is not to put any weight on that foot . In 2 weeks they will take the staples out and put her foot in a cast for 6 - 8 weeks . Then she will have to wear some sort of support boot and have physical therapy .

She won't be doing much with that left foot for a while ! In the meantime , my job is to be a Go-fer !

The Vicodin is keeping her calm plus I borrowed an ice machine from a frield . You put ice and water in a tank . There is a pump with hoses and a ribbed thing with velcro . The ice water circulates through the hoses and helps keep the swelling down in her foot .

I've contemplated switching from a multi pin to a single pin on a pendulum. I like the pendulum as one could really dial in distances.

All I've ever used... single pin pendulum Tru-Glo. I changed out the fibre from green to orange as I see it better.