shaving

bubba

OK I am really bored now, but curious. How many here shave before work? I shave in the evening and go for the day the next day. I shave sun-thurs eve. Fri and sat are mine unless I really have to do somethng that requires me to shave. How many shave the evening before and how many in the am. The other reason I shave in the evening is I have two daughters who need the bathroom for what seems hours every morning. I get up at 5 and shower to beat the crowd. I have a 15 minute drive to work and have it be there for 7:00. Uop until a few years ago I had a full beard so it took out all the hassle. But when I got a promotion looking presentable became a necessity.

Last X-mas I won a shaving gel (the ones that come in a bowl and not a spray can) from an office white-elephant office party and I was thinking, "what the hell am I going to do with this?" So it sat in my medicine cabinet for a whole year. My girlfriend kept asking why I don't use it and I kept saying I would need a shaving brush for it so she went out and bought me a shaving brush. Holy Moly! I can't go back to regular shaving foam/gel again. I can literally shave with a rusty axe and I won't cut myself.

We have a pic of you when you were just a young'n....you Italians are all the same.

LMAO!! Don't forget Greeks are just as hairy.

Depending on whether I go into the office/court or meet with clients, I'll shave every other day using a wet/dry panasonic electric shaver in the shower using a brush and williams soap. When I have my goatee during hunting season I use the same brush/soap and shave with a Fusion 4 blade razor. I used to use the old style Merkur single edge razor but it took a while getting used to. You have to be careful and take your time otherwise you're stepping out of the shower with pieces of toilet paper on your face. .

post-1257-0-38722000-1326214143.jpg