looks like democrats going to try and steal the election

5 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You exemplify how “question everything”  somehow becomes “know nothing.”

Really , and why is that? 
Theres a lot of evidence being uncovered currently that there was fraud ; think you should , at least ,  check out before you proclaim there to be none.

( Also , an underwhelming reply  considering what I asked you to elaborate on previously , and intellectually lazy)

• Like 1

Leftists will never debate issue on a one on one basis, because they know their argument will not win the debate. Therefore, they resort to the tactics we see being used here.  Name calling, personal attacks and one line comebacks with no facts or evidence cited to back up mindless accusations.  They belong to a cult, one that is 50% indoctrinated, brainwashed loyalty to propaganda, and 50% hatred of all things that oppose their beliefs.

It is very dangerous for America.  These people are not looking for unity.  They want submission.  

They need to be reminded they live in a country that has never submitted to tyranny or totalitarian oppression.  

You want conservative  support?  You need to earn it.  You have always demanded compromise when not in power, but don't offer anything besides tyranny and repression when in power. You need to practice what you preach and offer respect to the opposition.  Otherwise there will never be any peace.

If Biden actually become POTUS, and leftists continue to act superior,  it's going to be a very tense 4 years.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Stockpile ammo and cash. I think both may be in shorter supply in the coming months.

I've always found this curious.  What are you stockpiling ammo for?  Is it just concern that it'll be harder to get in the future?  Or, are you expecting some kind of apocalypse?

9 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

There’s plenty good stuff in his agenda. But honestly, merely having a president who doesn’t embarrass America would suffice. 

Could you please elaborate  more then orange man bad  how about  some  details  of the big guys plans ?

I asked what good   ideas does biden have that you like ?

Edited by phantom

Really , and why is that? 
Theres a lot of evidence being uncovered currently that there was fraud ; think you should , at least ,  check out before you proclaim there to be none.
( Also , an underwhelming reply  considering what I asked you to elaborate on previously , and intellectually lazy)

There is zero evidence of fraud. This has even been said by trump lawyers in court under oath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Chef said:

There is zero evidence of fraud. This has even been said by trump lawyers in court under oath

seriously  0?   who ever media outlet said that was  committing fraud themselves that's a lie what's not known is how many fake votes there are yet  there is proof of some already ..  There needs to be a hand count with poll watchers in all those  close  election states .  if they don't its a  violation  of the 14th amendment  and the courts could   toss out all those shifty mail in votes  that cant be verified as real .

Edited by phantom

Just now, virgil said:

I've always found this curious.  What are you stockpiling ammo for?  Is it just concern that it'll be harder to get in the future?  Or, are you expecting some kind of apocalypse?

Lol, I expect no apocalypse or any such crazy thing. And I'm not any kind of prepper.

Ammo is hard to get now, I can't believe it will be plentiful any time soon, especially when Beto gets his gun czar position. Biden is on record as promising it to him.

Beto is on record for wanting a tax on ammo that "makes it prohibitive" to purchase. His words. No I don't feel like digging up a link, but I saw him say it on TV when he was still running for the primaries. He also favors very tight limitations of how much ammo you can buy in a time period. He is also against internet purchases.

I'd much rather have stock on hand than having to buy it or settle for whatever limited brand is made available.

And for cash on hand? When is that ever a bad thing? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

Leftists will never debate issue on a one on one basis, because they know their argument will not win the debate. Therefore, they resort to the tactics we see being used here.  Name calling, personal attacks and one line comebacks with no facts or evidence cited to back up mindless accusations.  They belong to a cult, one that is 50% indoctrinated, brainwashed loyalty to propaganda, and 50% hatred of all things that oppose their beliefs.

It is very dangerous for America.  These people are not looking for unity.  They want submission.  

They need to be reminded they live in a country that has never submitted to tyranny or totalitarian oppression.  

You want conservative  support?  You need to earn it.  You have always demanded compromise when not in power, but don't offer anything besides tyranny and repression when in power. You need to practice what you preach and offer respect to the opposition.  Otherwise there will never be any peace.

If Biden actually become POTUS, and leftists continue to act superior,  it's going to be a very tense 4 years.

Where do you come up with this nonsense? Is it a copy/paste from a QAnon chat? You preach respect and say you want debate but you dismiss or ignore cogent arguments and insult Democrats as the party of “perverts and drug users.” How does your inconsistency not jar you? 

seriously  0?   who ever media outlet said that was  committing fraud themselves that's a lie what's not known is how many fake votes there are yet  there is proof of some already ..  There needs to be a hand count with poll watchers in all those  close  election states .  if they don't its a  violation  of the 14th amendment  and the courts could   toss out all those shifty mail in votes  that cant be verified as real .

You are insane.... there were poll watchers the Trump campaign even admits it in court. And they are doing a hand count in Georgia and after it’s done will you do me a favor and shut up

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Lol, I expect no apocalypse or any such crazy thing. And I'm not any kind of prepper.

Ammo is hard to get now, I can't believe it will be plentiful any time soon, especially when Beto gets his gun czar position. Biden is on record as promising it to him.

Beto is on record for wanting a tax on ammo that "makes it prohibitive" to purchase. His words. No I don't feel like digging up a link, but I saw him say it on TV when he was still running for the primaries. He also favors very tight limitations of how much ammo you can buy in a time period. He is also against internet purchases.

I'd much rather have stock on hand than having to buy it or settle for whatever limited brand is made available.

And for cash on hand? When is that ever a bad thing? 

Got it.  Yes, I remember Beto saying something like that also.  He's a clown.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Where do you come up with this nonsense? Is it a copy/paste from a QAnon chat? You preach respect and say you want debate but you dismiss or ignore cogent arguments and insult Democrats as the party of “perverts and drug users.” How does your inconsistency not jar you? 

Give me a cogent argument to work with.  I can respectfully address anyone while aggressively challenging their dangerous beliefs.

This is not inconsistent.

Do you deny Democrats are the party that supports all things LGBTQ and everything about those lifestyles?  Do you deny all of the Democrat elected officials that have been guilty of perverted sexual activity while in office?  Do you deny Jeff Epstein was a Democrat and catered to Democrats? Do you deny Democrats fight for homosexuals to have relations with minors with impunity like they just made a misdemeanor in California?  Do you deny Democrats are the ones pushing partial birth abortions as well as infanticide if a baby survives the abortion and is born alive?  Do you deny legalized drugs, including meth and heroin are Democrat sponsored laws like the ones just passed in Oregon?  Do you deny Democrats fight allowing you the right to defend yourself from people who want you dead?  How is this an insult to Democrats when they proudly stand behind these beliefs?

I'm not trying to insult Democrats.  I'm holding a mirror up to them so they have to accept their reputation.

11 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Give me a cogent argument to work with.  I can respectfully address anyone while aggressively challenging their dangerous beliefs.

This is not inconsistent.

Do you deny Democrats are the party that supports all things LGBTQ and everything about those lifestyles?  Do you deny all of the Democrat elected officials that have been guilty of perverted sexual activity while in office?  Do you deny Jeff Epstein was a Democrat and catered to Democrats? Do you deny Democrats fight for homosexuals to have relations with minors with impunity like they just made a misdemeanor in California?  Do you deny Democrats are the ones pushing partial birth abortions as well as infanticide if a baby survives the abortion and is born alive?  Do you deny legalized drugs, including meth and heroin are Democrat sponsored laws like the ones just passed in Oregon?  Do you deny Democrats fight allowing you the right to defend yourself from people who want you dead?  How is this an insult to Democrats when they proudly stand behind these beliefs?

I'm not trying to insult Democrats.  I'm holding a mirror up to them so they have to accept their reputation.

I don’t view LGBTQ as perverts or as people whose rights must be suppressed. You must be either really old or severely bottling up feelings that scare you to have such disdain for and fear of these folks. I said it earlier (and I didn’t mean it derisively), get some help. 

7 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Democrats have said they want to put low income housing in the suburbs.   That will not enhance the quality of life for people who worked hard and pay very high taxes to live in a nice neighborhood.  It's a form of forced mediocrity.

Nice neighborhood? I’ve driven through many low income suburbs while traversing to different grouse coverts in NY. Your idea of a suburb is mythological. 

51 minutes ago, Chef said:

You are insane.... there were poll watchers the Trump campaign even admits it in court. And they are doing a hand count in Georgia and after it’s done will you do me a favor and shut up

so are you going to except it if the courts over turn the election for trump ?

it is a real possibility .

3 hours ago, Grouse said:

This is interesting,that is exactly how i view most  "republicans".