looks like democrats going to try and steal the election

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

This is seriously the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard... votes. Being counted is not stealing a election. You are deranged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Votes  being counted with no post marks no voter  Id  no signature  verification   sent in by mail  should be all tossed out we only have one election day !!

Edited by phantom
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Video says it's from the convention back in August?

Sorry, I thought that was last nights speech where he was threatening to take things to the supreme court before the final results were in.  Like I said, he is on the verge of winning yet he still has to bring up nonsense.  Below is last nights speech.

27 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Sorry, I thought that was last nights speech where he was threatening to take things to the supreme court before the final results were in.  Like I said, he is on the verge of winning yet he still has to bring up nonsense.  Below is last nights speech.

I'm glad he's in the position he's in this morning, but I do agree with your "stir $hit up" comment. He's never going to change though. 

There was NO blue wave!!  so  even if biden   manages to steal  the election with fake mail ins  he will not have the votes in senate or  congress  to do the crazy crap  the far left wants so either way its a win win  .  Not the end of the world this time at least  either way . I still think trumps  winning in the end . trumps going to scan every vote to see if its legit.  

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

There was NO blue wave!!  so  even if biden   manages to steal  the election with fake mail ins  he will not have the votes in senate or  congress  to do the crazy crap  the far left wants so either way its a win win  .  Not the end of the world this time at least  either way . I still think trumps  winning in the end . trumps going to scan every vote to see if its legit.  

Hope your right!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, phantom said:

I don't agree that anything is being stolen. If Biden or Trump wins, I trust our election process. Even though I voted for Biden and am hoping for him to win, I agree that I'm glad the Senate stayed red. If Biden is elected, this should keep the farther left positions that were promoted that I don't agree with from coming to fruition. More importantly, it's going to make people have to work together for the good of the people, which is the most important thing for the US right now. I am sick of the anger and division, and I hope we can all get past it. 

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 3

Early November is finally here. I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent days about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in some lies and maybe twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time. Some people are just jealous of someone who is successful and has money. Throw in a hot foreign underwear model at his side and they hate him even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it. I know it’s possibly just going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

There's only one reason to extend counting past Nov 3rd...  To make sure the Demorats can manufacturer enough votes to take the election. 

We have always in our history counted after Election Day what the hell are you taking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

#garbage

Sums up most of what comes out of the hole below your nose.  Thanks for summing it up for me. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5341340002

Here is Biden being quoted as his biggest fear is Trump stealing the election. And Trump saying it will be fixed. Those that have orange colored glasses only see it one way and your blue colored glasses apparently work the same way. Both sides suck. 

Keep your garbage in your own yard. Your the guy that doesn't pay to have his garbage picked up just puts it in the neighbors bin. # you so cool. Lol

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Early November is finally here. I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent days about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in some lies and maybe twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time. Some people are just jealous of someone who is successful and has money. Throw in a hot foreign underwear model at his side and they hate him even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it. I know it’s possibly just going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The funny part is if he ran he hands down beats these two out of the presidency too. And we would get to have Gronk as vice president! 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Sums up most of what comes out of the hole below your nose.  Thanks for summing it up for me. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5341340002

Here is Biden being quoted as his biggest fear is Trump stealing the election. And Trump saying it will be fixed. Those that have orange colored glasses only see it one way and your blue colored glasses apparently work the same way. Both sides suck. 

Keep your garbage in your own yard. Your the guy that doesn't pay to have his garbage picked up just puts it in the neighbors bin. # you so cool. Lol

More unintelligible gibberish. 

There is no “both sides.” Whatever nonsense comparison you’re struggling to draw is a total false equivalence.

I really hope this clown loses if only to give the Republican party a chance to do some extensive damage control and to silence the morons who have no business chiming in.

But alas, we wait 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

7 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Advocating "silencing" anyone, is a totalitarian mindset and completely averse to the American ideal.

Good one. I would never advocate for institutionally mandated silencing. Rather I’m advocating for shame to do the job. The hope is that once the #1 cheerleader for the dumb and misinformed is gone from bully pulpit, those who embrace bullshit belief structures will be less cavalier in voicing them. 

10 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

More unintelligible gibberish. 

There is no “both sides.” Whatever nonsense comparison you’re struggling to draw is a total false equivalence.

I really hope this clown loses if only to give the Republican party a chance to do some extensive damage control and to silence the morons who have no business chiming in.

But alas, we wait 

Although your rebuttal of #garbage was brilliance and almost changed my mind, I instead realized the facts that both sides - which most people understand is Dem and Rep, have been positioning themselves for a close election and to claim fraud and just push it to the court. 

But I understand how you may have missed this trying to keep up on all your hunting informative posts you put on this HUNTING site, which add up to #garbage.  

I'm headed out to hunt. Good luck laying on the basement couch crying for Kamala to save you.  If you have any hunting tips well ever... There are some other areas of this site that can be used to dazzle us with your #garbage genius replies. 

• Like 6