Voting Irregularities

Fake news spinning what he said into something he did not say.  you swallowed it.

Fake news? Is that all you can do is regurgitate the idotic phrases you hear out of trump? Looks like you the one doing the swallowing. And dont worry at this point Trump knows he can count on a lot of partisan suckers.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Knowalot said:

I'll tell you EXACTLY how I can say that...because I worked as I middle thru high school monitor...as per seen on you tube and reported this had been going on for WEEKS not a single incident...

can someone translate this for me? I was called out, so put your white horses away before coming after me. He/She started it and I'm just curious what this means so I can respond if needed.

k thanks. 

can someone translate this for me? I was called out, so put your white horses away before coming after me. He/She started it and I'm just curious what this means so I can respond if needed.
k thanks. 
Probably that douche stalker that got banned last year hunter07 or whatever their pseudonym of the day is.

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Confused 1

On 12/12/2020 at 12:55 PM, BowmanMike said:

Hey,time for me to chime in. The supreme court just rejected the texas lawsuit,the big one as trump claimed. 

Looks like it's over and the only one attempting a coup is Trump. 

Not exactly they just did  not want to get involved .  Think about it  half the country will  be pissed off no matter what they decided so they chicken out  decided not to even here the case, cowards

Edited by phantom
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I am sure that was their reasoning...not.

They could have at least heard the case  it was a total  cop out .  because  if they followed the constitution  they would be forced to give trump the win and  half the  country and most the government would be pissed off this way they avoid doing their  job .  They do the same  with gun laws sometimes  not taken cases that clearly are unconstitutional .  

Edited by phantom

Trump should announce on Jan 20th, 2021 another run for the white house in 2024. Biden would have a coronary on the inauguration stage. I would rather have Pres. Trump still in office, but if not, he has about 100 million people behind him if he did take a stab again. That would be great to look forward to, as opposed to this clown car show about to begin.

Imagine Pres. Trump will have great ideas on keeping his name out there...not that it would be that hard for him to do, and keep the pressure on coronary joe and ho.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Trial153 said:

Fake news? Is that all you can do is regurgitate the idotic phrases you hear out of trump? Looks like you the one doing the swallowing. And dont worry at this point Trump knows he can count on a lot of partisan suckers.

Speaking of swallowing, hasn't the ho resigned her Senate seat yet?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Barr will appoint a special prosecutor to keep this investigation going for years if need be.  And no leftist Democrat will have the power to stop it.  Would Barr do that if he didn't know a fraud occurred?  BTW, you have made the 3 weirdest posts on here to date.

Hey hows your buddy Barr doing? Well Trump just shit canned him ...oh wait he is "resigning ". What is your next bright idea?

https://apnews.com/article/463cb19223f025345195d9d4f1666f3a

Two years into Trumps administration I knew that I got duped . He had majorities in the house and senate, and the only thing that got a accomplished was corporate tax cuts for the donor class, with some scraps tossed on the floor the rest of America.
Instead of Trump tossing gas on the two party duopoly he went all in as partisan hack.
I was duped I admit it. However that was no excuse to double down on the dumpster fire Trump has turned this presidency into.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@Nomad what did you quote me/mention me with? Apparently knowalot got banned and the thread closed before I could read it

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Yeah I missed whatever happened in the last few hours too. Bummer haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Trial153 said:

Two years into Trumps administration I knew that I got duped . He had majorities in the house and senate, and the only thing that got a accomplished was corporate tax cuts for the donor class, with some scraps tossed on the floor the rest of America.
Instead of Trump tossing gas on the two party duopoly he went all in as partisan hack.
I was duped I admit it. However that was no excuse to double down on the dumpster fire Trump has turned this presidency into.

Only a fool would say such a thing in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.

You have no idea what a real "dumpster fire" of a presidency looks like, but you are about to be schooled by Biden/Harris.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

Only a fool would say such a thing in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.
You have no idea what a real "dumpster fire" of a presidency looks like, but you are about to be schooled by Biden/Harris.

someone as obtuse as you has no business calling anyone a fool. Your as uncouth as you are ignorant
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Trial153 said:

My sentiments exactly.

• Like 1