Some good news!

WNYBuckHunter

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats WNY. I found out a couple of weeks ago that my wife is pregant with our 3rd. Already have 2 boys and they are both excited when daddy comes home from hunting. Our 3rd child is due at the end of March so you and I both will become dads again around the same time.

Congrats again (you can keep your golf clubs) and the best wishes to you and your fiancee.

"I plan on replacing myself with as many younger hunters as I can when Im done with the sport."

Fiancé know about these plans....? lol

The golf clubs will be your bargaining chips to keep using your bow/gun.

But don't sell the clubs, you'll use them again in the future.

Congratulations!! Greatest feeling in the world!!!!!

Yeah guys, better than the annual whitetail rut!

Thanks guys!

I sure will get to play golf again lol. I just picked the game up this year.

Yes, she knows about my plan and she is all for it. She loves that I hunt, and almost likes venison more than I do lol. She goes out and sits with me once or twice a season as well.

bushnell, congrats to you! That is the same time as we are due as well, sounds like the board will be full of baby pictures around that time lol.

• 7 months later...

Finally, last Wednesday, my son was born. His name is Evan and he was 6lbs 7ozs and 20 1/4 inches long. I have been off of work for the last week and a half to stay home and help with things while we are getting used to the new addition. Things have been going great, and mama and baby are doing fine.  ;)

Cute lil fella, the one with his big sis holding him reminds me of a pic we have in our house of our son holding my daughter. He took her and started signing to her, a few months later he had enough of her crying and just laying there..haha he likes her again now unless she is wrecking his lego's. Was it a C-section perhaps? I like to guess based on head shape..lol His looks all nice and round, and how about that full head of hair!