New riots in Rochester

41 minutes ago, Grouse said:

That kid is not troubled.  That kid is trouble.

I tend to doubt that kid is only 9 years old.  Don't think older kids haven't claimed that to avoid the law in the past.

Yes, even juveniles are required by law to obey lawful orders from the police.  Would you prefer they were excluded from that law?  At what age do they need to start complying with lawful orders?

This is why gang bangers recruit young kids to do their dirty work and drug running for them.  I wouldn't doubt that girl would've shot one of those cops if she had a chance to.

So you've managed to determine that this little kid is lying about her age and possibly working for a drug gangs, but also given the opportunity would have killed a cop.

How screwed up you are. 

2 minutes ago, left field said:

So you've managed to determine that this little kid is lying about her age and possibly working for a drug gangs, but also given the opportunity would have killed a cop.

How screwed up you are. 

And others have determined that she wouldn't eat her meatloaf so the cops were called and then she was peppersprayed for no reason. None of us have any idea what actually happened before, during or after......

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

And others have determined that she wouldn't eat her meatloaf so the cops were called and then she was peppersprayed for no reason. None of us have any idea what actually happened before, during or after......

I have no idea what this kids issues are, how good or bad her upbringing is, or what transpired. I'm willing to bet that she isn't a teenager masquerading as a nine year old, working with a drug cartel or a cop killer lying in wait.

51 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Maybe , but it’s the way I took it . Why Do you say , do you know him? 

I dont know him at all. But to my mind the was not a hint of humor in that. 

This is a great example of our different perception of things. I think that was the statement of an ass and you think it was a joke. Similar things happened with a lot of Trumps statements.

44 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Oh yeah,who said something about a meatloaf? It is pretty simple,should a 9 year old girl that's handcuffed already be peppersprayed? I can't think of any scenario where that is ok.  Even if it is with the kids version of pepper spray,which i am sure cops carry the weak stuff in case they just want to tickle your nose a bit.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Oh yeah,who said something about a meatloaf? It is pretty simple,should a 9 year old girl that's handcuffed already be peppersprayed? I can't think of any scenario where that is ok.  Even if it is with the kids version of pepper spray,which i am sure cops carry the weak stuff in case they just want to tickle your nose a bit.

My point was that it is probably somewhere in the middle. And i have no idea if that kid should have been sprayed with pepper spray and neither do you. Do you make threats to your kids and not follow through? She was told she was going to be sprayed a whole bunch of times. I have no idea if it was way to much force, not enough etc.....I do find it hard to believe that a police officer would pepper spray a 9 year old child for no reason.....and that is pretty much where i stand on the subject.....If he sprayed her for no reason, then i will condem that and its disgusting.....but i doubt that was the case.....

• Like 2

I do have a kid, she was a 9yr old girl once. If I ever had to have the cops deal with my 9yr old daughter I would have taken the cops gun and shot myself with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems a bit excessive no?

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Not 100% sure their reaction.   You are in favor of pepper spraying handcuffed little girls.  Im not.  We already agreed to disagree.  

Imagine if a teacher even “gently nudged” a student along who was acting inappropriately...then imagine it was any of these guys kids...I’m sure they would be just fine with that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Imagine if a teacher even “gently nudged” a student along who was acting inappropriately...then imagine it was any of these guys kids...I’m sure they would be just fine with that.

It’s just comical.  What a mental midget you have to be to take it to that level with a child.  

Edited by diplomat019
  • Like 2

What’s excessive is a “parent” being unable to deal with their a 9yr old.

It’s really sad that someone with this attitude gets paid by our tax dollars and is responsible for inmates... no wonder people don’t get rehabilitated in prison. They are being watched by people

Just as bad as them

It’s really sad that someone with this attitude gets paid by our tax dollars and is responsible for inmates... no wonder people don’t get rehabilitated in prison. They are being watched by people
Just as bad as them

If you dealt with what I deal with on a daily basis I’m sure you would have a different outlook on things.

If “parents” did a better job at raising kids I wouldn’t have the job I do.

If you dealt with what I deal with on a daily basis I’m sure you would have a different outlook on things.

If “parents” did a better job at raising kids I wouldn’t have the job I do.

I’m sure it’s crazy what you deal with but, a cop spraying pepper spray on a handcuffed 9 year old? He belongs in jail. Also I’ve been in a few prisons in NY state for work and other things...

Woodburn, sing sing, down state and greenhaven to name a few

I’m sure it’s crazy what you deal with but, a cop spraying pepper spray on a handcuffed 9 year old? He belongs in jail. Also I’ve been in a few prisons in NY state for work and other things...

I’m not going to judge the cop yet. I wasn’t there and don’t have all the info. I hate to assume things but I’m guessing a lot of unknowns happened for a cop to spray a handcuffed 9yr old girl.

That being said cops are humans, cops make mistakes all the time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

I dont know him at all. But to my mind the was not a hint of humor in that. 

This is a great example of our different perception of things. I think that was the statement of an ass and you think it was a joke. Similar things happened with a lot of Trumps statements.

Sure , our perceptions are very different , which is actually a good thing IMHO; but I think you’re reading in to what that guy said earlier way too much . You think he’s an ass cuz he said that ? He may well be an ass , IDK, but I wouldn’t conclude it from that one sardonic remark he made . 

56 minutes ago, Chef said:

Just as bad as them

I think a lot of those inmates are not going to be rehabilitated no matter what process you try w them.

Also, Based on your post  , I’m inferring that you’re talking about Correction Officers ? Since when is it in their job description or defined as part of their duties to rehabilitate inmates ? Not that I ever heard !! 

41 minutes ago, Chef said:

In jail ? Throw him in without knowing the facts then ? That’s a little harsh :negative: