New riots in Rochester

47 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

How so legally, if they were invited in how can they be trespassing? Who has more rights to invite them onto capitOl ground than capitOl police?

You are taking about a few renegade cops. They had no authority to do what they did. 

Are you just arguing for arguments sake ?

27 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

You are taking about a few renegade cops. They had no authority to do what they did. 

Are you just arguing for arguments sake ?

I am talking about the multiple cops that allowed the first protesters (video proof) on to capitol ground and inside the capitol building. Not aruguing at all, just asking how can someone be trespassing if let in by the legal authorities? As I do not believe they can be charged for trespassing. And why do we now have billboards for these rioters and we did not have any for the rioters of all summer that where not invited into any of the businesses to loot, damage and set fires is also a good question.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

16 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

I am talking about the multiple cops that allowed the first protesters (video proof) on to capitol ground and inside the capitol building. Not aruguing at all, just asking how can someone be trespassing if let in by the legal authorities? As I do not believe they can be charged for trespassing. And why do we now have billboards for these rioters and we did not have any for the rioters of all summer that where not invited into any of the businesses to loot, damage and set fires is also a good question.

I think your last paragraph goes back to the point that storming the capitol building and storming the neighborhood seveneleven are in a different league. 

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

Do you even read my posts? How many times do i have to write that any orotest is fjne,but rioting is not. Protesting is lawful. Destroying stuff is not. Take your glasses of for a second to see.

You are drawing a lot of conclusions from my statements as well that are not there. 

4 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

you think there is a difference between protesting police violence and attacking the foundation of democracy? 

I do. 

Of course, and I'm basing my response on your words as posted.  Refer to your words above and tell me then what the meaning is behind your above post. Pretty much sounds to me like youre justifying one group (i.e., the Antifa idiots( and not the other !! 

And this:

3 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

It is to you guys and i feel bad that you can't see the difference.

So , you tell me: What is the difference??

As i said, your moral outrage appears to be inconsistent 

10 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I think your last paragraph goes back to the point that storming the capitol building and storming the neighborhood seveneleven are in a different league. 

No the justice system Is treating people differently. You may feel differently if it was your business burned to the ground. The damage done at the capitol riots was not a drop in the bucket to the damage done by blm and antifa rioters. Again protest are fine but damage done by rioters is not and which group caused the most damage?

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

13 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Of course, and I'm basing my response on your words as posted.  Refer to your words above and tell me then what the meaning is behind your above post. Pretty much sounds to me like youre justifying one group (i.e., the Antifa idiots( and not the other !! 

And this:

So , you tell me: What is the difference??

As i said, your moral outrage appears to be inconsistent 

ok,it is abiut what the different groups attacked. The government itself in the capitol riots,and a branch of government in the other.  I can not describe it any better for you. Maybe someone else can..

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

When the people stormed the capitOl,( it is spelled with an o) for kavaunaughs hearings it was to protest one persons selection to a court,not to invalidate the whole countries election. That being said,they also should not have forced their way in and should have gotten into trouble for that.

I think you are over complicating things.

Doesnt matter their reasoning; like always , you appear to be making excuses.  BE CONSISTENT!! they were wrong to storm the building and so were the rioters against the white house last summer, right??If the Capital Hill riots were attempts at insurrection then so were these!! Were  you as equally outraged by those occurrences last year as well??

I doubt it.

I'm sorry if this appears too complex for you, but Im merely pointing out the hypocrisy of your position/attitude about protests/ritoting in general.  Apparently, if riots/protests happen for causes which you agree with, then you may mildly rebuke it--if at all- but you NEVER miss the opportunity in your assessment of them to implicitly jusitfy their behavior by throwing in: "its to protest policE violence", or ""its for protesting one persons selection to a court": So what?? In contrast, when describing the capital hill rioters, you always describe their "reason" for protesting as " theyre attempting to overthrow the government"  WRONG!!  they protested the unfair election from 2020, thats why they were there!!

Really? I think you missed the real meaning behind their protest, with all due respect. 

Let me say, unequivocallly, that ALL RIOTING, REGARDLESS OF PURPOSE, REASONING, OR INTENT IS WRONG AND SHOULD BE CONDEMNED, INCLUDING THE CAPITAL HILL, BLM/ANTIFA STUFF, AND ANY OTHER GROUP I MAY HAVE MISSED.

Now, can you do the same without inserting and caveats, excuses or disclaimers??

7 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

No the justice system Is treating people differently. You may feel differently if it was your business burned to the ground. The damage done at the capitol riots was not a drop in the bucket to the damage done by blm and antifa rioters. Again protest are fine but damage done by rioters is not and which group caused the most damage?

You are right that the rioters with BLM caused more financial damage.

2 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

ok,it is abiut what the different groups attacked. The government itself in the capitol riots,and a branch of government in the other.  I can not describe it any better for you. Maybe someone else can..

That is absolutely ridiculous what you just said , I dont even know where to begin. Attacking the White Houseand the Supreme Court  is not attacking the governement but the Capital Hill building is ??

Wow

10 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Doesnt matter their reasoning; like always , you appear to be making excuses.  BE CONSISTENT!! they were wrong to storm the building and so were the rioters against the white house last summer, right??If the Capital Hill riots were attempts at insurrection then so were these!! Were  you as equally outraged by those occurrences last year as well??

I doubt it.

I'm sorry if this appears too complex for you, but Im merely pointing out the hypocrisy of your position/attitude about protests/ritoting in general.  Apparently, if riots/protests happen for causes which you agree with, then you may mildly rebuke it--if at all- but you NEVER miss the opportunity in your assessment of them to implicitly jusitfy their behavior by throwing in: "its to protest policE violence", or ""its for protesting one persons selection to a court": So what?? In contrast, when describing the capital hill rioters, you always describe their "reason" for protesting as " theyre attempting to overthrow the government"  WRONG!!  they protested the unfair election from 2020, thats why they were there!!

Really? I think you missed the real meaning behind their protest, with all due respect. 

Let me say, unequivocallly, that ALL RIOTING, REGARDLESS OF PURPOSE, REASONING, OR INTENT IS WRONG AND SHOULD BE CONDEMNED, INCLUDING THE CAPITAL HILL, BLM/ANTIFA STUFF, AND ANY OTHER GROUP I MAY HAVE MISSED.

Now, can you do the same without inserting and caveats, excuses or disclaimers??

I do agree with your last paragraph,but not the big letters. And guess i dont need my glasses today. You should try this calm down a little though,stress is not good for the heart or mind.

36 minutes ago, left field said:

Guards faced with overwhelming opposition cannot be blamed for letting a mob through. That does not excuse people from being charged with trespassing. 

Overwhelmed they opened outside gates first, opened capitol building doors and where taking selfies and talking with these rioters one saying “I don’t agree with it but respect it” (video proof of this). Also why where capitol police presence kept to a minimum optics.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/6620195002

On 2/2/2021 at 8:49 AM, Splitear said:

I'll say this first off, I do not agree with rioting, but the "idiots" are protesting the police handcuffing and pepper spraying a 9 year old girl. I know the whole video isn't available, and therefore a lot of context is missing, but to say it's hard to watch is an understatement. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-pepper-spray-9-year-old-girl-rochester-n-y-n1256313

Full video is out there I watched it . Mom is a POS , kid ran because she thought mom stabbed dad,as they were fighting , Mom has a long criminal record , the kid is doomed really . In the video Mom is saying she’ll take the kid home and beat the sh!t out of her . Mom is also trying to fight passerby and telling them to suck her Richard . This is a typical call in the city , screaming ,yelling fighting, lies ,nobody obeying . 

Anyways kid was handcuffed and placed in car at the Moms request . I have no issue with that . As far as pepper  spraying her , that was a bit to much imho . 

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 3

Ok here’s the two 15 minute videos , scroll down to second video . Wrong order though start with bottom one #2 then #1 continues form there 

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york-news/watch-body-camera-footage-of-rpd-officer-using-irritant-on-9-year-old-girl-/5996842/

Edited by Nomad