Watching Biden makes me want to barf

Ok,here we go. 
I think a president should set a good example for everybody,at the least be civil and decent,you know lead by example. 
Obama checked those for me,Trump failed all three.
Obama actually is smart where Trump wants to appear smart. That leads to the fact that as a leader you should surround yourself with the most qualified people in their respective areas and listen to their input as they are the experts. 
Obama did that,Trump tried to be the smartest person in the room. Chlorox as a covid cure anyone? Or light from inside the body?
I guess it is mainly about character and honesty for me. Trump lied about the dumbest shit because he needs to appear great. The inauguration crowd? Stormy Daniels? Talking about grabbing women by the pussy?  
In my opinion Trump is a complete fraud who only got to where he is by starting out rich and bullying and playing people and the system. He had some smarts in that area.
I dont hate Trump by the way,a looser like that doesnt deserve that deep of a feeling,plus it is not good for oneself to be hating. 
Trump was the big divider,his way or the highway. Did anyone fire more of his staff? 
I was very glad to have Obama at the helm when the great recession hit. I think that was handled pretty well. 
I also think in general Obama's speeches were more about hope and positive things where Trumps were more combative. I dont think admitting that America is not perfect is acceptable,no country or person is. To pretend the opposite is delusional and counterproductive.
As far as policies go i think Obama tried to work with other leaders where Trump just tried to dominate. I dont know about you guys,but i know who i would rather deal with.
What is truly amazing to me is that so many people were willing to look past all of Trumps flaws and mis-steps and to follow him blindly. Can anyine explain that to me? You may agree with his politics,but as a critically thinking person how can you not see what a malicious doofus he is? 
I am not excited about Biden by the way,I wish Bernie had gotten thw nomination. Here is a politician that has stood by his principles forever.

Cliff notes- orange man bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You care about how a POTUS makes you feel.  I care about results. 

Obama made the left feel good while destroying the country with hatred of police and division among citizens.  All the while killing jobs, freedom and the Constitution.  He spied on US citizens, changed the law so he could kill them and ran guns to Mexican cartels illegally.  He worked against business by having banks attack their credit ability and allowed terrorists to expand their power and reach.  He illegally attacked conservative non-profits with the IRS.  He is a Marxist and a racist that despises America.  I don't see how people on the left don't see it, other than they are blinded by the propaganda the TV feeds them every night.  They believe what they are told to believe to their own demise.

Trump got results.  He improved everything in this land.  He lifted up every citizen, no matter their race, color or creed.  He had the best economy ever until the left killed it with CV-19.  He also exposed the corruption in our government and they destroyed him because of it.  Again, people on the left don't see it, because they are blinded by the hateful propaganda the TV feeds them every night.  They believe what they are told to believe to their own demise.  To despise trump is to despise all that is good in America. That is why the left is such a threat to this country.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

Ok,here we go. 

I think a president should set a good example for everybody,at the least be civil and decent,you know lead by example. 

Obama actually is smart where Trump wants to appear smart. That leads to the fact that as a leader you should surround yourself with the most qualified people in their respective areas and listen to their input as they are the experts. 

Obama did that,Trump tried to be the smartest person in the room. Chlorox as a covid cure anyone? Or light from inside the body?

I guess it is mainly about character and honesty for me. Trump lied about the dumbest shit because he needs to appear great. The inauguration crowd? Stormy Daniels? Talking about grabbing women by the pussy?  

In my opinion Trump is a complete fraud who only got to where he is by starting out rich and bullying and playing people and the system. He had some smarts in that area.

I dont hate Trump by the way,a looser like that doesnt deserve that deep of a feeling,plus it is not good for oneself to be hating. 

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Trump was the big divider,his way or the highway. Did anyone fire more of his staff? 

I was very glad to have Obama at the helm when the great recession hit. I think that was handled pretty well. 

I also think in general Obama's speeches were more about hope and positive things where Trumps were more combative. I dont think admitting that America is not perfect is acceptable,no country or person is. To pretend the opposite is delusional and counterproductive.

As far as policies go i think Obama tried to work with other leaders where Trump just tried to dominate. I dont know about you guys,but i know who i would rather deal with.

What is truly amazing to me is that so many people were willing to look past all of Trumps flaws and mis-steps and to follow him blindly. Can anyine explain that to me? You may agree with his politics,but as a critically thinking person how can you not see what a malicious doofus he is? 

I am not excited about Biden by the way,I wish Bernie had gotten thw nomination. Here is a politician that has stood by his principles forever.

Cool ,appreciate the input; let me reply a quote at a time with my own thoughts and obswervations in regards to each of your points:

Obama checked those for me,Trump failed all three

I actually agree with you here, hands down.  Obama--despite his horrible run as Prez-- was the eptiome of gentility and decorum as the nations leader and comported himself as a paragon of dignity; the same cannot be said about Trump: I agree.

This is where we profoundly disagree and I'll tell you why:

For years, the left has perpetuated this myth about "Barry" being so damn smart cuz they fell in love w him so deeply during his first presidential run.  Alot of this unfair attribution originated from a comparison between Obamas college record and Bushs.  Bush-- by admission--was a C student at Yale whereas, in comparison, Barry was supposed to be some whiz kid in collge--Really?  Lets take a look:  In reality, Obamas undergrduate record is almost the same as Bush's (anywhere between a 2.0 or C to a 3.3, a B).  So, in comparison he did A LITTLE better than Bush, but not by much!!  And , to me, a magna cum laude graduate, neither mans academic record is that impressive!!  Also, do you have results from an IQ test to back up your contention that Obama was so damn smart? If so, i'd like to look at them!! Do you know that Donald Trumps IQ is known and is said to be a 156?? Do you know that that means?? HES A FREAKING GENIUS, THATS WHAT!! I highly doubt that Barry comes even close to that and, in reality, is probably much lower, cuz let me tell you, a 156 smokes. 

Suppose, for arguments sake though, that you were right and Barry did have a higher IQ then Trump (no damn way he does)--does it even really matter that much anyway? Is that the major determining metric or factor in your algorithm used for quantifying Presidential greatness? If  so, youre gonna be off by ALOT  cuz Ronald Reagan, an ENORMOUSLY SUCCESSFUL PRESIDENT AND LEADER,  had an average IQ at best, and Jimmy Carter , a very unsuccessful Presdient (VERY BAD CONCLUDED BY MOST), had THE HIGHEST IQ FOR ANY PRESIDENT EVER MEASURED(except Trump)

So, in , reply, id say youre conention is misguided and inaccurate

Again, this point is more towards your orginal one in regards to Who he was and how he conducted himself. No argument about the pussy comment and I have nothing in repoly to throw at you about Obama  so, again, in that regard, your right. However, I disagree about the fraud thing. I think that Trump was a real go getter his whole life, impressing those around him entire life (See the Richard nixon quote after meeting a young Trump back in the late 70's )--guy was a stud and a beast!!

In contrast, Obama exploited his race his entire life, smoked pot with Communists and other America haters ( gooogle his association with Frank Marshall Davis if you dont belive me) , and prior to being elected for the most powerful position in the world, had a poltical resume that ONLY included 2 years as a STATE SENATOR FROM ILLINOIS!!.  Before that, he worked as a community organizer , which is code for : SOCIAL ACTIVIST/RACIAL JUSTICE AGITATOR. Absolute piece of garbage IMHO.  And you talk about a phony!!  This guy isnt even fully black , only 50% as a matter of fact (although he often strived to renounce that other "half" of him)

Maybe you think he was a big divider, and maybe theres some truth to that assertion, but what about Barry? Always  injecting himself into situations involving race that didnt concern him, that was Barrys MO!! Since he didnt actually know  how to lead the country or actually govern, hed stir the turd and add his 2 cents and make things even worse!!! Remeber Travon Martin?  The beer summit with the black harvard professor? Why is the president weighing on matters such as this!!  Do you know that BLM was acutally founded under Barrys watch? OBAMA WAS CLEARLY AND TRULY THE GREAT DIVIDER, NOT TRUMP

Obama made the recession worse. Like many liberals, his belief in Keynesian economics led to his "solution" to the problem being throwing more governement money and programs into the mix in an attempt to "stimulate" the economy-- and not only did it not work, it made things worse!!  The deficit was tripled under his watch , and after, crticizing Bush so heavily for imprudently adding to the nations deficit ( in fact, he said it was "unpatriotic" to do so, what a hypocrite!!), he does the very same thing himself and IN FAR GREATER MAGNITUDE

Maybe .  I know that Obamas economic vision and policies were hugely divisive and he seemed to adopt a "damn the republicans " attitude in ragards to that, but in terms of his military decisions, sometimes he was more pliable and would listen to reasoned judgement from more conservative experts.  BUT NONE, STUDDED OUT MORE THAN TRUMP IN TERMS OF THE WAR ON TERROR AND OTHER FOEIGN POLICY DECISIONS!!  North Korea as an issue?? SOLVED

Chinas unfair trade practices?? Called them on it, first time EVER a US PRESIDENT HAD THE TEMERITY TO DO SO. 

Israel capital moved to Jerusalem? DONE!! after many US Presidents (Obama included) prmising to do so, and then failing to deliver.

Youre last conetention is astounding to me ,  actually, when you say  people "blindly" followed Trump and overlooked hismisteps and flaws-- dont you thin kthe same tning can be said about Obama? An underwhelming slacker, Communist (yes, a Commnuist and probably a Muslim symp too!!)who accomplished NOTHING in his 8 yrs as President except for: making health care in america worse; adding more to the deficit than any other American Pres can ever hope to;drastically weakening the US military during his presidency;  stoked racial tensions intentionally;  allowed terrorisnm to flourish in Iraq by withdrawing troops prematurely and against all military advice (resluting in the anlage and flourishing of  ISIS under his watch; and setting us YEARS BEHIND in terms of development of domestic energy sources!! Oh, but he did get Bin Laden!!  His only noteworthy accomplishement!! (that was only because he left the Bush system/ploicy in place watching the courier and allowing his ass to be waterboarded, when caught, to get the requisite intelligence in order to catch his scum bag ass!! ) .  Do you remember how he was so AGAINST WATER BOARDING THOUGH?? SO CRICICIZED THE BUSH ADMINISTARTION FOR ALLOWING IT, CHARACTERIZING IT AS A FORM OF TOURTURE?? GOOD THING HE WENT AGAINST HIS OWN PRINCIPLES IN THAT CASE, THE HYPOCRITE!!!

As you can see, I am no fan of Barry.  I think he was absolutely terrible and am SO glad hes gone.  Ill be honest: I dont think biden has even a glimmer of a chance as being as bad, and that comforts me--or am I wrong about that?!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Cool ,appreciate the input; let me reply a quote at a time with my own thoughts and obswervations in regards to each of your points:

I actually agree with you here, hands down.  Obama--despite his horrible run as Prez-- was the eptiome of gentility and decorum as the nations leader and comported himself as a paragon of dignity; the same cannot be said about Trump: I agree.

For years, the left has perpetuated this myth about "Barry" being so damn smart cuz they fell in love w him so deeply during his first presidential run.  Alot of this unfair attribution originated from a comparison between Obamas college record and Bushs.  Bush-- by admission--was a C student at Yale whereas, in comparison, Barry was supposed to be some whiz kid in collge--Really?  Lets take a look:  In reality, Obamas undergrduate record is almost the same as Bush's (anywhere between a 2.0 or C to a 3.3, a B).  So, in comparison he did A LITTLE better than Bush, but not by much!!  And , to me, a magna cum laude graduate, neither mans academic record is that impressive!!  Also, do you have results from an IQ test to back up your contention that Obama was so damn smart? If so, i'd like to look at them!! Do you know that Donald Trumps IQ is known and is said to be a 156?? Do you know that that means?? HES A FREAKING GENIUS, THATS WHAT!! I highly doubt that Barry comes even close to that and, in reality, is probably much lower, cuz let me tell you, a 156 smokes. 

Suppose, for arguments sake though, that you were right and Barry did have a higher IQ then Trump (no damn way he does)--does it even really matter that much anyway? Is that the major determining metric or factor in your algorithm used for quantifying Presidential greatness? If  so, youre gonna be off by ALOT  cuz Ronald Reagan, an ENORMOUSLY SUCCESSFUL PRESIDENT AND LEADER,  had an average IQ at best, and Jimmy Carter , a very unsuccessful Presdient (VERY BAD CONCLUDED BY MOST), had THE HIGHEST IQ FOR ANY PRESIDENT EVER MEASURED(except Trump)

Again, this point is more towards your orginal one in regards to Who he was and how he conducted himself. No argument about the pussy comment and I have nothing in repoly to throw at you about Obama  so, again, in that regard, your right. However, I disagree about the fraud thing. I think that Trump was a real go getter his whole life, impressing those around him entire life (See the Richard nixon quote after meeting a young Trump back in the late 70's )--guy was a stud and a beast!!

In contrast, Obama exploited his race his entire life, smoked pot with Communists and other America haters ( gooogle his association with Frank Marshall Davis if you dont belive me) , and prior to being elected for the most powerful position in the world, had a poltical resume that ONLY included 2 years as a STATE SENATOR FROM ILLINOIS!!.  Before that, he worked as a community organizer , which is code for : SOCIAL ACTIVIST/RACIAL JUSTICE AGITATOR. Absolute piece of garbage IMHO.  And you talk about a phony!!  This guy isnt even fully black , only 50% as a matter of fact (although he often strived to renounce that other "half" of him)

Maybe you think he was a big divider, and maybe theres some truth to that assertion, but what about Barry? Always  injecting himself into situations involving race that didnt concern him, that was Barrys MO!! Since he didnt actually know  how to lead the country or actually govern, hed stir the turd and add his 2 cents and make things even worse!!! Remeber Travon Martin?  The beer summit with the black harvard professor? Why is the president weighing on matters such as this!!  Do you know that BLM was acutally founded under Barrys watch? OBAMA WAS CLEARLY AND TRULY THE GREAT DIVIDER, NOT TRUMP

Obama made the recession worse. Like many liberals, his belief in Keynesian economics led to his "solution" to the problem being throwing more governement money and programs into the mix in an attempt to "stimulate" the economy-- and not only did it not work, it made things worse!!  The deficit was tripled under his watch , and after, crticizing Bush so heavily for imprudently adding to the nations deficit ( in fact, he said it was "unpatriotic" to do so, what a hypocrite!!), he does the very same thing himself and IN FAR GREATER MAGNITUDE

Maybe .  I know that Obamas economic vision and policies were hugely divisive and he seemed to adopt a "damn the republicans " attitude in ragards to that, but in terms of his military decisions, sometimes he was more pliable and would listen to reasoned judgement from more conservative experts.  BUT NONE, STUDDED OUT MORE THAN TRUMP IN TERMS OF THE WAR ON TERROR AND OTHER FOEIGN POLICY DECISIONS!!  North Korea as an issue?? SOLVED

Chinas unfair trade practices?? Called them on it, first time EVER a US PRESIDENT HAD THE TEMERITY TO DO SO. 

Israel capital moved to Jerusalem? DONE!! after many US Presidents (Obama included) prmising to do so, and then failing to deliver.

Youre last conetention is astounding to me ,  actually, when you say  people "blindly" followed Trump and overlooked hismisteps and flaws-- dont you thin kthe same tning can be said about Obama? An underwhelming slacker, Communist (yes, a Commnuist and probably a Muslim symp too!!)who accomplished NOTHING in his 8 yrs as President except for: making health care in america worse; adding more to the deficit than any other American Pres can ever hope to;drastically weakening the US military during his presidency;  stoked racial tensions intentionally;  allowed terrorisnm to flourish in Iraq by withdrawing troops prematurely and against all military advice (resluting in the anlage and flourishing of  ISIS under his watch; and setting us YEARS BEHIND in terms of development of domestic energy sources!! Oh, but he did get Bin Laden!!  His only noteworthy accomplishement!! (that was only because he left the Bush system/ploicy in place watching the courier and allowing his ass to be waterboarded, when caught, to get the requisite intelligence in order to catch his scum bag ass!! ) .  Do you remember how he was so AGAINST WATER BOARDING THOUGH?? SO CRICICIZED THE BUSH ADMINISTARTION FOR ALLOWING IT, CHARACTERIZING IT AS A FORM OF TOURTURE?? GOOD THING HE WENT AGAINST HIS OWN PRINCIPLES IN THAT CASE, THE HYPOCRITE!!!

As you can see, I am no fan of Barry.  I think he was absolutely terrible and am SO glad hes gone.  Ill be honest: I dont think biden has even a glimmer of a chance as being as bad, and that comforts me--or am I wrong about that?!

Obama wasn't perfect,for sure. You saying he had no political experience is true,interesting point though when Trump had none. If Trump was so smart,how come he put a lot of effort into keeping his school records secret? Word on the street is Bowmanmike has a real high IQ as well,haha. 

Obama was about as quiet about race as a black president could have been,i think what happened is a lot of people's racism bubbled up to the surface with a black man in power.

I do agree with one of your earlier posts,it is interesting how we all can look at the same thing and have a completely different conception of it.

America should be first for an American president but not in a 4th grade bully way. No one knew where they stood with Trumps erratic foreign policy. 

But i waste my time here,you guys have your perception,i have mine and we all love to hunt deer.  Well,most of us anyway.

3 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Ok,here we go. 

I want a strong leader 

Hilary clinton??

What he did before his presidency is between him and his wife.Obviously you've never been around a group of guys talking shit about woman[it goes both way too] some of the things they say are about there own wives is down right disgusting. 

All wealthy businessmen are like that

I call bullshit on this one,after reading most of your post you seem to have a deep hatred for him. 

All president fire and replace staff

Wrong my accountant is a diehard democrat and he said Obama sucked and Trump did what he said he'd do boost the economy.The numbers don't lie.

I'm geussing that's why you didn't answer any of the replies in the "This is the plan folks" thread 

Trump called it like it is

I want someone that will stand up and have the balls to do whats right for this country

I could give a rats ass about what he tweets or his rudeness as long as he was getting things done for this country.

I'll leave this alone

5 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Obama wasn't perfect,for sure. You saying he had no political experience is true,interesting point though when Trump had none. If Trump was so smart,how come he put a lot of effort into keeping his school records secret? Word on the street is Bowmanmike has a real high IQ as well,haha. 

Obama was about as quiet about race as a black president could have been,i think what happened is a lot of people's racism bubbled up to the surface with a black man in power.

I do agree with one of your earlier posts,it is interesting how we all can look at the same thing and have a completely different conception of it.

America should be first for an American president but not in a 4th grade bully way. No one knew where they stood with Trumps erratic foreign policy. 

But i waste my time here,you guys have your perception,i have mine and we all love to hunt deer.  Well,most of us anyway.

No, youre not wasting your time-- far from it!! I love a good debate and welcome the perspective of somone who sees things very differently than I. Robust debate is the only means by which arrive at the truth, they say: keep offering your presepctive!!

I think youre wrong about 2 things you said in reply btw:

8 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Nope,no way.  He was very vocal about many issues and situations regarding race and made things much IMHO.  I think that he was very much a divisive President and intentionally so, on his part.  Also, i find it curious that you contend that the enormous racial controversy that erupted under his watch was a result of racism against him "being a black man in power".  How  then, do you exaplin his ability to win  2 presidential elections if there were so many racist white people in the country?? Defies logic and is simply not true. 

13 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Trump was kind of bully, yes.  I didnt like that aspect of his character and personality either.  Obama was clearly not--youre right.  But Trumps foreign policy was very successful and, in contrast, Obamas was not.

14 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

But i waste my time here,you guys have your perception,i have mine and we all love to hunt deer.  Well,most of us anyway

Yup!!! That all thats really important!! and I would HATE to see the day when we only had one choice for Prez--whether it be a Dem or a Repub. --as it would be a very bad thing.  I actually WANT the opposition around to criticize, to offer an alternate perspective on things, etc.; it keeps everyone more  honest and helps to prevent one side from gaining too much power, a situation which--i fleft unchecked--inevitably results in tyranny from that "winning" side. We NEED the democrats--we really do; same as they need us as well. Theres a thought for ya!!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

No, youre not wasting your time-- far from it!! I love a good debate and welcome the perspective of somone who sees things very differently than I. Robust debate is the only means by which arrive at the truth, they say: keep offering your presepctive!!

I think youre wrong about 2 things you said in reply btw:

Nope,no way.  He was very vocal about many issues and situations regarding race and made things much IMHO.  I think that he was very much a divisive President and intentionally so, on his part.  Also, i find it curious that you contend that the enormous racial controversy that erupted under his watch was a result of racism against him "being a black man in power".  How  then, do you exaplin his ability to win  2 presidential elections if there were so many racist white people in the country?? Defies logic and is simply not true. 

Trump was kind of bully, yes.  I didnt like that aspect of his character and personality either.  Obama was clearly not--youre right.  But Trumps foreign policy was very successful and, in contrast, Obamas was not.

Yup!!! That all thats really important!! and I would HATE to see the day when we only had one choice for Prez--whether it be a Dem or a Repub. --as it would be a very bad thing.  I actually WANT the opposition around to criticize, to offer an alternate perspective on things, etc.; it keeps everyone more  honest and helps to prevent one side from gaining too much power, a situation which--i fleft unchecked--inevitably results in tyranny from that "winning" side. We NEED the democrats--we really do; same as they need us as well. Theres a thought for ya!!

I agree with your last paragraph,but the debate is tiring to me. 

Trumps foreign policy being a success also depends on your point of view. There were plenty of countries laughing at the U.S for having elected him,and then almost re-electing him.

Really,everything is subjective. 

I am right in my mind and you guys are in yours. That's fine.

I am glad that @rachunter knows me better than i know myself. I dont hate Trump and am moving on anyway,he is irrelevant now.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Trumps foreign policy being a success also depends on your point of view. There were plenty of countries laughing at the U.S for having elected him,and then almost re-electing him.

I am right in my mind and you guys are in yours. That's fine.

I am glad that @rachunter knows me better than i know myself. I dont hate Trump and am moving on anyway,he is irrelevant now.

Yes, very Well said 

• Like 1

President Biden has never shown to be an impressive speaker.  Biden appears to struggle and we may not know the full extent of Biden’s poor speaking performance.  Is the media editing his public speaking to prevent the world from seeing his questionable intellect? 

Biden was a do nothing politician for almost five decades.  His record has shown that fact.  As Vice President he served under one of Americas most incompetent presidents, President Barrack Hussein Obama.   

Obama was hardly a suitable mentor for any aspiring politician seeking to be president.  Obama was a worthless commander in chief.  Obama’s incompetence was on full display after the attack on the US Embassy in Benghazi Libya that left four Americans, one who was the Ambassador killed by terrorists.  Instead of ordering a retaliatory strike, Obama apologized for the terrorists to the world by stating the attack was due to the terrorists being upset over a derogatory movie about Mohammed.  Apparently Obama finds it acceptable to kill Americans, but not terrorists. 

President Biden has already shown through his executive orders and statements his intent to ruin America.  The question is, does Biden honestly know how bad a leader he is or is truly that incompetent?   Biden did select Kamala Harris as his Vice President.  Need any more proof of his incompetency?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Whether Trump or Any President , their Job is to make policies that benefit America, not the country that their dealing with.

Other countries were laughing, as they thought Trump was going to be a push over like his predecessors.

After his speech at the UN, They weren't laughing, as they saw their golden goose walking away.

They went from laughing to disbelief pretty quickly.

The US was getting screwed royally.

Trump showed the world that those days were over and unfortunately sealed his fate, as that was also the cash cow for the Democrats too and they couldn't let their cash cow dry up.

If you call Giving billions of dollars to terrorists a great foreign policy, Obama was very successful indeed.

That money fueled the wars going on for more years, killing American soldiers and civilians. 

Not a very smart move for Barry, but he went to Harvard, so he knows better.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

How did I know you were a fan of Bernie's ?

He stood by his failing principles and lost every time.

In the end, his lust for power made him sell his soul to the Clintons and look where it got him.

I give him an A for effort.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Notice how the group that was keeping track of all of the so called "lies" Trump was telling isn't doing the same for Biden?  The Main Stream Media is giving him a pass on everything and throwing him nothing but softball questions in interviews.

They are also directing their bogus "fact checking" at everything other than Biden they can think of, like the Texas power fiasco.  It's all propaganda people, designed to make you think the left is doing everything right.  Believe it at your own peril.

On 2/21/2021 at 9:50 AM, Northcountryman said:

@bowmanmike explained all you need to know about him when he said "it restricts personal freedom but benefits all" I love a good debate but you can't debate someone with that line of thinking. Nothing benefits all. Someone somewhere is getting screwed. You just might agree that those people should be getting screwed. This is America. We are supposed to be The Land of the Free...I am not ok with restricting personal freedom regardless of benefit and every American should feel that way. Otherwise we are not he land of the free. We are everyone else...

• Like 3

On 2/21/2021 at 7:22 AM, BowmanMike said:

Remember when Bernie said it was immoral to be a millionaire senator.  

Remember when he used to attack millionaires and billionaires. Until he became a millionaire now just attack’s billionaires doesn’t sound like a man standing by his principles at all.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Remember when Bernie said it was immoral to be a millionaire senator.  

Remember when her used to attack millionaires and billionaires. Until he became a millionaire now just attack’s billionaires doesn’t sound like a man standing by his principles at all.

Its amazing how these people become wealthy beyond belief by serving the public and nobody questions how it happens....Biden has had a public sector job for 43 years making a decent living but a billionaire living??? I don't think so...

@bowmanmike explained all you need to know about him when he said "it restricts personal freedom but benefits all" I love a good debate but you can't debate someone with that line of thinking. Nothing benefits all. Someone somewhere is getting screwed. You just might agree that those people should be getting screwed. This is America. We are supposed to be The Land of the Free...I am not ok with restricting personal freedom regardless of benefit and every American should feel that way. Otherwise we are not he land of the free. We are everyone else...

Bingo!!!!!!!! Bowman is a goner politically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk