Booked a Newfoundland Moose hunt!!!

Grizz1219

Grizz... Congrats on the up coming wedding AND hunting trips..

What outfit are you hunting with in NF. ??.. If you haven't been there, you'll enjoy the Newfies. They are a hoot.

Be sure you are in shape for the Newfie trip. The walking is VERY arduous up there, due to the muskeg and boggy nature of the terrain. If you aren't in good shape, it will KICK YOUR BUTT. Right now is the time to start working out.

Quinn Lake Outifitters... It's for 2013 so I have time... right now getting ready for Africa this August!!! But thanks for the info... I'll make sure I am ready for that!!!!

What are you hunting in Africa? Do you mind if I ask how much these hunts are costing you?

What are you hunting in Africa? Do you mind if I ask how much these hunts are costing you?

I bought the African hunt at my NWTF banquet... 2 hunters, 2 non hunters, 6 days hunting... 5 animals.. $4,000.00 I'm adding a few other animals to it if I see them...

The moose/bear hunt is $6300.00 total... for two of us hunting though...

It's a good time to go on these expensive hunts, before she starts popping out the little huntlets. That is when the real money is needed

Good Luck in Africa!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Helllllllllllllllllllllll no.... My youngest is 18 this July.... Hell no for any more... I am waiting for Grand kids to spoil now... I'm 47, LOL...

• Like 1

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Helllllllllllllllllllllll no.... My youngest is 18 this July.... Hell no for any more... I am waiting for Grand kids to spoil now... I'm 47, LOL...

I hear ya on that one. My girlriend wanted another one, but I just got neutered, YAY! Bad enough paying the ex child support for 1, for the next 11 years.

Edited by Skillet