Mouse Assassin

Splitear

This story is too good not to share. 
We have been having a little mouse problem at my office over the past month, and we’ve really been having a hard time killing the little guys. This morning I was talking to my Secretary, and a mouse ran out and sat right in front of me. I reached for the closest throwable object, which happened to be a stuffed Garfield doll I keep in my bookcase. I nailed him, first shot. Took him outside and threw him in the bushes, saw him laying on his back with feet in the air and thought I was done with it. 
This afternoon I was speaking with a colleague in her office and another mouse ran out into the hallway behind some boxes. I grabbed my trusty Garfield, moved the box and got him. I stepped on his head, and took him outside. 
As I go outside, I see about half a dozen people who are volunteering for early voting crouched around the not so dead but not so good mouse from this morning, and someone said “If he still here when we are done, I’m taking him home”. I couldn’t bring myself to tell them that he was mortally wounded by a plush Garfield, but after I saw them leave outside the window I went out and finished it. They’ll probably go home thinking he moved on to bigger and better things. 
Not bad for a Friday. 

C5E3A907-BA0F-4DBA-9EAA-D6874E6541BA.jpeg

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

I've grown to Hate mice.I use bucket traps when i'm not up at my house and they get so filled that some can get out on the backs of the dead ones.I set three snap traps on each corner of the house when i'm up there the first few days i get the adults then the babys start coming out.Here's a tip for the peanut butter guys coming up empty hot glue a piece of dog/cat food to the pan your hits will increase.I hate catching shrews in the traps there bug eating machines and i've never seen one in my house.

I hate mice!!!!!

Last July they overran camp and we "harvested" 32 in one night with six traps. They ruined our paper products and the wooden cabinet they were stored in and chewed holes through the windows screens and came in....

Keep up the good fight!!!!

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, rachunter said:

I've grown to Hate mice.I use bucket traps when i'm not up at my house and they get so filled that some can get out on the backs of the dead ones.I set three snap traps on each corner of the house when i'm up there the first few days i get the adults then the babys start coming out.Here's a tip for the peanut butter guys coming up empty hot glue a piece of dog/cat food to the pan your hits will increase.I hate catching shrews in the traps there bug eating machines and i've never seen one in my house.

I hate mice!!!!!

Another that works well is glue a piece of tootsie roll.for some reason they love em!

• Like 1