King andy declares gun state of emergency.

mowin

I wonder if some manufacturers stop distributing to this state - controlling the supply chain. That would be a win for A2A but I can see how a company who is trying to protect and insulate themselves might do that. Ugly concept.

Statistics are what they are, but the language that the majority of illegal pieces come from outside NY isn't much of a statement. There are 49 other states with many multiples of population. It would heed itself that the majority of pieces would be from out of state. There's only ~20M residents and 15-20X people across the nation....the blame game is on point, because that is just simple math. Don't forget the fact that what was legal in one state now becomes absurdly illegal when it crosses the border. 

The hoops I had to jump through for my hand pieces when I moved from VA to NY in the early 2000s was SO BAD that I simply gave them to my father (who lives out of state) rather than deal with the bureaucratic BS and red tape.

I don't have the solutions, and I wish I had them. 

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, phade said:

The hoops I had to jump through for my hand pieces when I moved from VA to NY in the early 2000s was SO BAD that I simply gave them to my father (who lives out of state) rather than deal with the bureaucratic BS and red tape.

I don't have the solutions, and I wish I had them. 

The solution for many  touches the South West corner of Virginia .

2 minutes ago, Nomad said:

The solution for many  touches the South West corner of Virginia .

Women. That is the problem.

*I just figured out all of our problems. JK

Edited by phade

In the commission of the current gun violence are criminals NOT breaking currently standing laws?

What needs to happen is enforcement of standing laws, NOT throwing money at the problem, writing more stringent laws, filing more lawsuits.

But NOTHING will happen until someone who is a criminal get's held accountable and punished....it seems the Democratic way has become, scream there's a problem, throw dollars at it, vilify the masses and not punish those INDIVIDUALS responsible..... so fed up with the BS thinking. If my dog pisses on my couch every day do I punish my dog or the dogs in the neighborhood who are behaving? 

• Like 5

Do you think this decision by the Fourth Circuit Federal Court will slow King Crackpot down on his unconstitutional assault on gun rights ? This decision just came down

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/07/13/federal-court-restricting-handgun-purchases-to-those-under-21-is-unconstitutional-n2592463

Edited by SportsmanNH

On 7/12/2021 at 2:50 PM, DirtTime said:

What ever dude. I deserve what I get? A high hearty middle finger right back at you.

I would find it funny that this was what you choose to quote from my posts when I very clearly stated what a huge part of the problem is, too many major cities in this state and the NYC area gets to mandate what everyone has to follow. Throw in some other major metro areas like Rochester and even Albany with all the liberal antics and you get what we have. Like I said, add in social media and the lies and it's not going to get any better, I'm sorry you can't see the big picture of just getting rid of Cuomo isn't going to change anything when NYS is filled with liberals to the point of over flow. Like mentioned, some just feel the need to type and it seems you are among them.

Yet you agree partially with the response that the King imposed, for a problem he's responsible for making.

Regardless of how you see it, the King take's that as a check in the agreement column.

I live in the big picture.

You need to take the poisonous head off the snake before you can eat it.

Cuomo staying in power and strutting around like a rooster after making all of the disastrous decisions without accountability, only gives his loyal underlings more reasons to follow him.

And I don't blame them.

King Andy's greed, heavy hand and flamboyance will be his downfall, I just hope NY can survive till he gets dethroned.

People from all political sides are waking up to the fact that their so called leaders are just in it for the power and money, not their well being.

We'll see what happens when the dominos start falling.

• Like 1