latest elephant article..again not good

Fishin Magician

just on msnbc.com

I saw another article re: elephants......more mainstream photo's of not so good behavior....

still can't seem to catch the thread..

can someone else bring it up please..

I know there are alot of fast fingers out there....

now vision Trump with that tail in his hand... smiling

hmmm

just on msnbc.com

I saw another article re: elephants......more mainstream photo's of not so good behavior....

still can't seem to catch the thread..

can someone else bring it up please..

I know there are alot of fast fingers out there....

now vision Trump with that tail in his hand... smiling

hmmm

I think we all have pictures of us smiling as we clutch the antlers that we just hacked off the head of a dead deer. I don't recall that much of an uproar over it. The other night, I watched Larry the Cable Guy with a handful of nutria tails that were snipped off for a $5 bounty down in some southern state. I don't expect that there will be a huge uproar over that either. So what's the big deal?

I'm right here Doc... please stop sending me emails.....I'll stick around if you guys can keep me laughing.....

What the hell are you talking about? I haven't sent you any e-mails or any other kinds of communications other than my one comment above in this thread. Are you ok? You're not hallucinating or something are you?

• Like 1

Ignore the man with the fish he is bored

"BOOM" ........................................ money shot.............yo go girly....

U got me ..u blew my cover..

yep ..yesterday I was bored..Guilty as charged............................sooooo

silly girl ..

"bored" is why I was on the computer/ web site

U know............. when I get bored ............I also like to go fishin.....soo.............. I figured I 'd kill two birds with one stone....and as you well know "bait is everything"

Let me break it down fer ya.....

U see, I like to get my line in the water just before dark,,,,and "as expected " I immediatetely got two hits ...the

" big one " took the bait ,,ran with it ,,,then "Spit it"............just a couple of stragglers after that..

The funny part here ,at least to me is, I said I was "changing bait out" and U within less than 8 hrs ..Hit the bait...bout 6:07 am....Overnight lines always catch the trophey'ss..u turned out to be the "catch of the night " We also had a small wager that I could catch the big one(the shark)/ get another hit/ before the end of the night....he's still out there ..I'll get um.

anyway...miss Paula...I'd better get you back in the water now....I may want to catch you again.....

oh yeah ..as for ignoring me..I don't think you or a few others could "do if you tryed".....It's in yer blood...................fish On... .........................I said..

Elmer..bigger screen means more of Ed'S head..no txs..

Doc....you took the bait fast yo...re;Email......geez ..does''nt take a lot to be a

doc these day;;huh..by the way " I got it"

sooo....another good fishin trip............

I've been told I should be a propaganda writer,, but I think I prefer.. "short stories"

I'll concentrate on Fiction..............any suggestions....

FISH ON..........................