Afghanistan falls in a week, WTH?

Chef, are you sure you didnt vote for Biden? Its totally fine if you did, and youre completely within youre rights to do so, of course, but you seem to really have a horse in the race here with your post.  We all know you dont like Trump - that is plainly obvious.  But, you also reperesent yourself as a guy thats "mostly conservative", your words from past posts; Is that really true  or is it just bullshit, because I get the feeling that youre truly a hard core liberal here that pretends to be "mostly conservative" , but because Trump was so terrible ", "saw the light" and refused to vote for him .  Yet, you claimed you didnt vote for Biden- ok,  So , did you vote in the last election, and, if so, may i ask who you voted for?  For the record, I voted for Trump- just throwing it out there so that you cant claim that I asked you to divulge personal info I myself would not share- thanks. 

I believe I called my self a Republican not conservative. For your knowledge yes I am fiscally conservative, I hate liberal spending, I am also a firm believer in my second amendment rights. However I do think that marijuana should be legal and taxed, and I support a woman’s right to choose.

So I guess you could call me a libertarian but I also can’t get behind some of the whacky shit they tout.

So I vote Republican….. in the last election i abstained from voting for the executive branch and voted Republican down ticket.

If you must know. It’s just sad because the Republican Party has changed since trump. Many will spout what ever lie just to get attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chef, are you sure you didnt vote for Biden? Its totally fine if you did, and youre completely within youre rights to do so, of course, but you seem to really have a horse in the race here with your post.  We all know you dont like Trump - that is plainly obvious.  But, you also reperesent yourself as a guy thats "mostly conservative", your words from past posts; Is that really true  or is it just bullshit, because I get the feeling that youre truly a hard core liberal here that pretends to be "mostly conservative" , but because Trump was so terrible ", "saw the light" and refused to vote for him .  Yet, you claimed you didnt vote for Biden- ok,  So , did you vote in the last election, and, if so, may i ask who you voted for?  For the record, I voted for Trump- just throwing it out there so that you cant claim that I asked you to divulge personal info I myself would not share- thanks. 

And if you wanna talk immigration, I believe that the border should be secure and that people should not be allowed in illegally. That being said I think for non criminals that are already here we should create a clear path to have them become tax payers… much cheaper than mass deportations…

Also for those that would like to come legally there should be a clear path as well. Maybe come be a migrant worker for x amount of years on a work visa. Complete x amount of seasons and have the company sponsor you and you get a resident work permit.

Make things attainable and realistic.

5 minutes ago, Chef said:
42 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I believe I called my self a Republican not conservative.

I believe your in error , as I clearly remember you saying you were “mostly conervative “. Hate to quibble about semantics , but I feel that I’m this case , it matters. You present yourself as a conservative who is objective and , we’re it not for Trump and his antics , would vote Republican COMPLETELY down the tickets - I do t believe you. I think that you are VERY liberal and that you voted for Biden in the last election, probably Obama in the previous elections before . Again, that is totally you’re right to do so, just don’t pretend to be something you’re not . You may ask “ why do I say that?” If you think that Biden didn’t blow the Afghanistan thing , you are partisan and are a hard core  liberal - period . Any reasonable person would admit that he effed that totally up , so cmon. Posting silly memes trying to suggest it’s Trumps fault just demonstrates your true political leanings . Try as you might to convince you’re a conservative, you fail , my friend . Just be honest is all I ask - please . 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

And if you wanna talk immigration, I believe that the border should be secure and that people should not be allowed in illegally. That being said I think for non criminals that are already here we should create a clear path to have them become tax payers… much cheaper than mass deportations…

Also for those that would like to come legally there should be a clear path as well. Maybe come be a migrant worker for x amount of years on a work visa. Complete x amount of seasons and have the company sponsor you and you get a resident work permit.

Make things attainable and realistic.

Well , you may believe that , which I doubt , but it is not , thanks to the party you’re now supporting . Be willing to criticize BOTH parties when they’re wrong : stop being so partisan !! 

I believe your in error , as I clearly remember you saying you were “mostly conervative “. Hate to quibble about semantics , but I feel that I’m this case , it matters. You present yourself as a conservative who is objective and , we’re it not for Trump and his antics , would vote Republican COMPLETELY down the tickets - I do t believe you. I think that you are VERY liberal and that you voted for Biden in the last election, probably Obama in the previous elections before . Again, that is totally you’re right to do so, just don’t pretend to be something you’re not . You may ask “ why do I say that?” If you think that Biden didn’t blow the Afghanistan thing , you are partisan and are a hard core  liberal - period . Any reasonable person would admit that he effed that totally up , so cmon. Posting silly memes trying to suggest it’s Trumps fault just demonstrates your true political leanings . Try as you might to convince you’re a conservative, you fail , my friend . Just be honest is all I ask - please . 

Sorry pal never once did I vote for Obama…. And I never said Biden to wasn’t at fault here… what I said is they are both equally at fault… one continued down the same shit path the other started.

In this country you vote for horse or dog shjt

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

Obama…. And I never said Biden to wasn’t at fault here… what I said is they are both equally at fault…

Where did you say that ? Show me and I’ll apologize , really . All you ever do is criticize Trump and Republicans !! If you’re truly “ mostly conservative “ then you wouldn’t be defending the Afghanistan debacle Now ! And yes , Biden owns it , completely and unequivocally !! 

• Like 1

Where did you say that ? Show me and I’ll apologize , really . All you ever do is criticize Trump and Republicans !! If you’re truly “ mostly conservative “ then you wouldn’t be defending the Afghanistan debacle Now ! And yes , Biden owns it , completely and unequivocally !! 

I really don’t care to scroll back through old posts to appease you you find somewhere where I said it wasn’t Biden’s fault…

I’m just smart enough to realize that this is now the culmination of the failures of 4 administrations

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

I really don’t care to scroll back through old posts to appease you you find somewhere where I said it wasn’t Biden’s fault…

I’m just smart enough to realize that this is now the culmination of the failures of 4 administrations

It is the responsibility of the current appointed sitting president. He ordered the with draw and signed off on it. Biden did not have to, he chose to. Doesn't take a real smart man to know that.

CNN will tell you otherwise and try to spin it, but the fact is biden is the current sitting president and he did this.

• Like 2

It is the responsibility of the current appointed sitting president. He ordered the with draw and signed off on it. Biden did not have to, he chose to. Doesn't take a real smart man to know that.
CNN will tell you otherwise and try to spin it, but the fact is biden is the current sitting president and he did this.

Actually trump ordered the withdrawal and signed the treaty

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

Then , with all due respect , if you can’t back it up , it ain’t true . You are not “ mostly conservative “ , your attitude from your posts belie that. If you can’t criticize Biden now for this HUGE egregious blunder , then it is very clear you are a partisan Liberal democrat . At least have the courage to  admit it. VH and GC do - I disagree w them , but i respect  they’re point of view because at least they’re not pretending to be something they’re not . Just be honest Is all 

• Like 1

Then , with all due respect , if you can’t back it up , it ain’t true . You are not “ mostly conservative “ , your attitude from your posts belie that. If you can’t criticize Biden now for this HUGE egregious blunder , then it is very clear you are a partisan Liberal democrat . At least have the courage to  admit it. VH and GC do - I disagree w them , but i respect  they’re point of view because at least they’re not pretending to be something they’re not . Just be honest Is all 

I love how you claim to know my political beliefs better than I do.. shows how extremely ignorant and Brian washed you are

7 minutes ago, Chef said:

I love how you claim to know my political beliefs better than I do.. shows how extremely ignorant and Brian washed you are

Your beliefs are very clearly documented on this website my friend and again, like you always do , you go back to insults . You are a liberal - period . Just admit it . 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chef said:

CNN tell you that? That is the only thing I keep hearing left wing nut jobs trying to hold on to.

Biden is the  appointed sitting president and signed off on how America would pull out of Afganistan. 

Sorry to let you know but Trump was not there to sign off on the order, Biden was.

If you are confused,  read it again and slower next time.

38 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Your beliefs are very clearly documented on this website my friend and again, like you always do , you go back to insults . You are a liberal - period . Just admit it . 

He is what Yuri Bezmenov was referring to when he spoke of useful idiots.

Bid

1 hour ago, Just Lucky said:

CNN tell you that? That is the only thing I keep hearing left wing nut jobs trying to hold on to.

Biden is the  appointed sitting president and signed off on how America would pull out of Afganistan. 

Sorry to let you know but Trump was not there to sign off on the order, Biden was.

If you are confused,  read it again and slower next time.

Biden thinks Trump is still president 

B5CC53F4-4ADC-406F-8483-EC72DCB91504.jpeg

C1B3F6E2-F2E7-4CA4-8A57-750FB9872DC3.png

Edited by luberhill
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chef said:

So your telling us that Biden followed this one Trump directive and treaty, but overruled/overturned every other one that Trump made ?

What you talkin about Willis ???????

This is a shit show that has consequences that effects the whole planet, not just the middle east.

Very lethal terrorists are getting control of a country that has definite ties to China and the Russians.

Two countries that have a lot of money to buy Afghanistan's wealth of minerals.

That money isn't going to be used for making the poor citizens of Afghanistan better, it's going to go into making or buying some type of mass destruction weapon.

And we left several capable aircraft to deliver those weapons. 

Luckily we have an ocean between us, but Europe and the whole eastern hemisphere aren't so lucky.

Global warming is going to take on a whole new meaning.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chef said:

I would like to see this so called statement also. 

2 hours ago, Chef said:

Yeah and followed thru up until the end with no deaths. But just like the other fella said. You can’t say Biden is in the wrong here because as we all know. Biden fucked up all the other good things Trump had going with a swipe of his pen. Just as he did here. 

44 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

So your telling us that Biden followed this one Trump directive and treaty, but overruled/overturned every other one that Trump made ?

What you talkin about Willis ???????

This is a shit show that has consequences that effects the whole planet, not just the middle east.

Very lethal terrorists are getting control of a country that has definite ties to China and the Russians.

Two countries that have a lot of money to buy Afghanistan's wealth of minerals.

That money isn't going to be used for making the poor citizens of Afghanistan better, it's going to go into making or buying some type of mass destruction weapon.

And we left several capable aircraft to deliver those weapons. 

Luckily we have an ocean between us, but Europe and the whole eastern hemisphere aren't so lucky.

Global warming is going to take on a whole new meaning.

Exactly. And these couple idiots on here that would go down on Biden on public square are not bright enough to see the big picture. Trump would have blown the whole place up by now. And for Biden the blood of the 13 is just the beginning. There will be so much more in the days and weeks to come. 

Trump had a treaty with the Taliban that called for specific actions they needed to do in order for the US to withdraw.  They met NONE of those conditions, so no withdrawing of US troops would have happen if Trump was still President, and Biden KNOWS that!

This is how the left lies to Americans everyday.  Who's counting all of Biden's lies and putting them on CNN every night?  Nobody!  Put Trump back in the White House before we wind up in a nuclear war and put and end to all this bullshit.

• Like 5