Maine 2021

Bionic

3 hours ago, Moho81 said:

All those super clear high resolution pictures of the SXS then two super grainy bigfoot esque style picture's of a Moose your FAVORITE animal in the world. I'm not mad I'm just disappointed. 

I’m not thrilled either lol.  It was almost dark and thats a screenshot of a video.  That’s my defense and im stickin to it

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

How many miles do you get out of tires on a SXS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Honestly, it will greatly vary from machine to machine.  I run a good bit of blacktop, and you can see the treads all rounded off already at almost 600 miles….soft tire tread.  Up here, its a good bit of blacktop to, and from trails, plus the rocky areas I'm sure beat the tread up as well.  If I get 2k miles im probably lucky, but I am no expert.  I will swap over to a DOT tire after these are shot, maybe like a truck mud terrain type of tread, with harder rubber…i am on trails, not mud, so we’ll be ok.  This thing will spin the tires up to like 45-50 on the blacktop, so you got to mindful.  I see some guys on YouTube on their 3rd set of tires within 6-700 miles…if you are on just dirt on a farm, I am sure the tires would last a very long time, at work we rarely replace tires on our UTV’s.

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, crappyice said:

What are you a size 6 boot????
Great pics! Keep em coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, those are deer tracks.

i know the ground can erode tracks quickly, but these tracks are above average of what we see. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Haha, those are deer tracks.

i know the ground can erode tracks quickly, but these tracks are above average of what we see. 

I'm going with young moose tracks. Seen many deer tracks in Maine over the past 25 yrs, and haven't seen a deer track that big. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mowin said:

I'm going with young moose tracks. Seen many deer tracks in Maine over the past 25 yrs, and haven't seen a deer track that big. 

You know I was being sarcastic about deer tracks I hope? lol they are wayyy too big for deer.  They were a bit larger than what I typically see for moose tracks.  These were on Caribou Lake off The Golden Road. 

Edited by Bionic

8 hours ago, Bionic said:

You know I was being sarcastic about deer tracks I hope? lol they are wayyy too big for deer.  They were a bit larger than what I typically see for moose tracks.  These were on Caribou Lake off The Golden Road. 

You never know on the internet:rofl:.  Figured you were, but I had to put my 2¢ in. 

Haven't been on the Golden Rd in a few yrs. Used to travel it to ice fish Duck lake. Had two adult moose that wouldn't leave the road one winter. Trying to get past them with snowmobiles is a tad intimidating, lol.

• Like 1