Anyone try heated socks

luberhill

Actionheat wool socks. Love them. My wife bought them for me and they have made a great difference in how well I hold up in cold temps. They have three settings for all conditions. actionheat wool 3.7v rechargeable heated socks 2.0 with remote  Not cheap by any means but if you have suffered from frostbite like I have, it really helps.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 46rkl said:

Actionheat wool socks. Love them. My wife bought them for me and they have made a great difference in how well I hold up in cold temps. They have three settings for all conditions. actionheat wool 3.7v rechargeable heated socks 2.0 with remote  Not cheap by any means but if you have suffered from frostbite like I have, it really helps.

Action heat also has rechargeable insoles

1 minute ago, luberhill said:

Ok got mine today, have them on now . I ordered xtra lg and they are pretty tight ..

I wear a 10 shoe

I put them on bare feet. They are warm, not hot .. the wires that plug into the battery look pretty cheesy ..

We shall see

0FB6A010-50C8-4264-8974-ACCD56E99644.jpeg

Maybe that's why they push the extended warranty?

I plan on using one pair exclusively. We'll see how long they last. 

8 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

I looked at my order confirmation it says one size on the ones I ordered.

As did mine. Not to worried about them being tight. I did notice they want the socks washed in a "bag". Is that how they get around the warranty? 

I'll hand wash each pair, but I'm getting a bad vibe now that I think about it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mowin said:

As did mine. Not to worried about them being tight. I did notice they want the socks washed in a "bag". Is that how they get around the warranty? 

I'll hand wash each pair, but I'm getting a bad vibe now that I think about it. 

I know how to hand wash socks and clothes that's how we did laundry first part of Iraq war my post didn't have washer or dryer.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DDT said:

Best thing I've found is muck woody max, little hotties felt sole liners,  toasty toes chemical warmers under toes.  If it's below zero I put a second set on n top of toes.

Believe me, I've tried this. Put them in before the walk in and I'm sweating so bad there usless. Tried to put them in after I'm in stand, but then I have to take my boots off in 20° weather and at that point nothing helps.  

ThermaCELL has worked well, but I'm open to something that works better. 

• Like 1

got mine from westonstore.com. today. Box is totally different than one above. Socks seem of quality value. On high setting they seem warm not real hot. Wore them in the house for awhile - are comfy - didnt feel the wires, pads under toes were not uncomfy, didnt notice/feel the battery. charged the batteries till all 3 blue lights went solid. Think they will be good under my alpaca socks in the muck boots. time will tell.

2 minutes ago, Engraver99 said:

got mine from westonstore.com. today. Box is totally different than one above. Socks seem of quality value. On high setting they seem warm not real hot. Wore them in the house for awhile - are comfy - didnt feel the wires, pads under toes were not uncomfy, didnt notice/feel the battery. charged the batteries till all 3 blue lights went solid. Think they will be good under my alpaca socks in the muck boots. time will tell.

What’s the wire look like that connects to the battery 

6 minutes ago, luberhill said:

What’s the wire look like that connects to the battery 

I will post a pic of socks, battery, wire when my phone gets charged tried to do it now but its reading 0%. wire does not seem to bad, quality of sock seems good as well as battery. I did pay the $10 for 3 year warranty on all 3 pairs as I wasnt sure what i was getting...lol but am not unpleased with my purchase so far.