Covid round two!

Like it would prevent one from getting it ? Or passing it ? Oh both those claims proved untrue. So now it’s oh you’ll not get it as bad . Honestly most vaccines take 10-15 years of development and testing phases before they hit the market , so we should trust the one year one , which went from one shot to two , then a booster event few months , dude you wouldn’t buy a car made like that . Don’t worry in a few years it might drive ok …
today the CDC said 75% of covid deaths had 4 or more comorbidities  . So get healthy ,It’s in your hands ,no,one else.

Un vaxxed are 15 times more likely to require hospitalization and 20 times more likely to die.

That is a fact. So yes it does a great job at preventing serious outcomes.

Many members in the medical field have told you that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

Un vaxxed are 15 times more likely to require hospitalization and 20 times more likely to die.

Are they still using numbers from before the vaccine was even available to inflate those statistics? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chef said:

Is that unvaxxed or unboosted

3 hours ago, Chef said:

You don’t even understand your own party.. that is actually free market and a extremely Republican point of view.

It’s funny because you think I’m a liberal I’m not I’m republican.

You are just so ignorant you don’t even understand the party you vote for

The party I vote for is the party that work for the good of the country and it’s people. Could give two shits about this flu because as you saw in Republican ran states it was life as normal and many had low numbers and did not lose their economy.                          You will have that shoved down your throats in a few short months and all people will see how many really voted Democrat the last time around. But then again that approval rating in the 30’s already tells the true story. 

35 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

The party I vote for is the party that work for the good of the country and it’s people. Could give two shits about this flu because as you saw in Republican ran states it was life as normal and many had low numbers and did not lose their economy.                          You will have that shoved down your throats in a few short months and all people will see how many really voted Democrat the last time around. But then again that approval rating in the 30’s already tells the true story. 

The ten poorest states are run by Republicans.. care to revise your assertion?

Where do you come up with all this misguided insight to epidemiology, be it Covid or CWD? It can’t all be Alex Jones can it? Half the crap you say is indecipherable and the remainder is poorly parroted soundbites you heard and are light years away from understanding. I think you guys call that a sheep. It’s ok to not know things. It’s not ok to be loud and audacious about your ignorance. There are smart people here giving you the time of day you get nowhere else in your life. Don’t blow it. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Where do you come up with all this misguided insight to epidemiology, be it Covid or CWD? It can’t all be Alex Jones can it? Half the crap you say is indecipherable and the remainder is poorly parroted soundbites you heard and are light years away from understanding. I think you guys call that a sheep. It’s ok to not know things. It’s not ok to be loud and audacious about your ignorance. There are smart people here giving you the time of day you get nowhere else in your life. Don’t blow it. 

Yeah it’s you sheep that believe the shit your hand fed. Be it Covid or CWD the true facts and numbers prove how much it’s not really a big killer in the big picture. Certainly not enough for democrats to use to cripple a country. The only ones that spew off around here are the same ones that are afraid to throw up the real numbers and base their argument off those numbers. 

5 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Yeah it’s you sheep that believe the shit your hand fed. Be it Covid or CWD the true facts and numbers prove how much it’s not really a big killer in the big picture. Certainly not enough for democrats to use to cripple a country. The only ones that spew off around here are the same ones that are afraid to throw up the real numbers and base their argument off those numbers. 

Utterly incoherent… what makes you think you have privileged insight to “real” anything. Simply absurd.  

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Can we all agree if you go to the doctor/hospital in time you’ll be fine?

Not a single famous person or politician in the world has died from Covid under the age of what? 75?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Or if your not fat and/or have past health issues you will walk away in most cases.          But you do notice that your lovely media is keeping all those great medications they are using hush hush?  Maybe because some of them Trump was pushing way back when. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Utterly incoherent… what makes you think you have privileged insight to “real” anything. Simply absurd.  

So go ahead and be the man. Throw those numbers of of positive cases and deaths from those positives and throw up those %’s you come up with?  Feel free to go thru every age bracket and put those numbers up. We will wait. 

18 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

How you wrote this it is correct but if you take the time to look into it further the argument does not have much meaning. Look up the poverty rate by state adjusted for cost of living and your narrative fails quickly. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

So go ahead and be the man. Throw those numbers of of positive cases and deaths from those positives and throw up those %’s you come up with?  Feel free to go thru every age bracket and put those numbers up. We will wait. 

Be the man? You shouldn’t feel emasculated by learning…

How you wrote this it is correct but if you take the time to look into it further the argument does not have much meaning. Look up the poverty rate by state adjusted for cost of living and your narrative fails quickly. 

How about this then who is the biggest drain on the country.

Or Rand Paul who always bitches about states taking federal funding till there was a natural disaster in his state and then he’s first in line with his hand out.

1e1385903d76ddd481c619985ae89d3d.png

8 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Or if your not fat and/or have past health issues you will walk away in most cases.          But you do notice that your lovely media is keeping all those great medications they are using hush hush?  Maybe because some of them Trump was pushing way back when. 

It’s not binary like this. There are also long term effects of Covid that any reasonable person would want to avoid.  But fine, if you want to make it about comorbidities, 40% of American is obese. Do you not know a single overweight person you care about? Someone old or recovering from cancer? 

13 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Be the man? You shouldn’t feel emasculated by learning…

So teach me!  Show me the number of positive cases in this country and then show me the number of dead?  Feel free to break it down into age brackets and the % of dead in each bracket. Again. We will wait. 

16 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Nonsense. Look at the states with the highest relative number of welfare recipients. All Republican led. The old pull yourself up by your bootstraps idiom isn’t really holding up. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s not binary like this. There are also long term effects of Covid that any reasonable person would want to avoid.  But fine, if you want to make it about comorbidities, 40% of American is obese. Do you not know a single overweight person you care about? Someone old or recovering from cancer? 

If I did that would be their choice if they want to be vaccinated or not. And again it would not make two shits of difference because even those vaxed could give it to those not vaxed.  And the fact still remains that 98% vaxed or not will walk away unscathed. Far from worthy of crippling a country and making our future adults 2 more years uneducated. 

Nonsense. Look at the states with the highest relative number of welfare recipients. All Republican led. The old pull yourself up by your bootstraps idiom isn’t really holding up. 

It’s ok I showed him the states that take the most money he didn’t respond.. 8 out of the top 10 red

2 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Makes ya wonder why people are running from  democrat ran states huh. And the wealthy at that. And who is talking nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

How is what I said look at the poverty rate adjusted for cost of living nonsense. New York is in the top ten with California being number 1. But you can’t refute what I said as nonsense when it’s the fact’s. 
https://mises.org/wire/california-has-nations-worst-poverty-rate-new-census-data-shows

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH