Covid round two!

Quick check in. I’m totally fine and have been. I can’t believe I have to isolate/quarantine because I had a stuffy nose. Also this is the 2nd time I have had “Covid” and no one else in my house got it.

"Isolate and quarantine" is synonymous with "fish and hunt". Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3

If it’s okay with you I’ll keep doing my best to avoid it like, oh I don’t know … the plague? 
I am vacced, baby. Three times and as the late great Bob Dorough taught us, three is a magic number. 

When’s the 4th? I have 2 btw

You really don’t believe this shit? Shot 1 gets you ready for shot 2 that we guess did not last very long so we want you to take shot 3?  I really would like to think you have the common sense to see where this all is leading ??

Where it is leading and you can ask any DR…. Is they always knew this would be a 3 shot vaccine.

2 shots as close together as these are does not provide lasting immunity… they took a gamble trying to get immunity into the population as fast as they could and lost.

The 3rd shot is for the lasting immunity.

Look at kids they never get vaccine doses 3 weeks apart
Get yourself off of Putin’s sack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

When’s the 4th? I have 2 btw

Even our RN daughter who was all onboard with all,the protocols said she’s not getting anymore boosters . She’s is concerned though what the hospital may require down the road . 

Typically it takes 10-15 years of development and testing phases to bring a vaccine to market ,not a year .

Many won’t buy a vehicle or gun in its first model  year, they want to wait till any bugs get worked out , but sure give me that one year vaccine , and please sir may I have another ? 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Chef said:

Where it is leading and you can ask any DR…. Is they always knew this would be a 3 shot vaccine.

2 shots as close together as these are does not provide lasting immunity… they took a gamble trying to get immunity into the population as fast as they could and lost.

Are you saying Fauci, cdc, media and etc where lying to the citizens from the start?

Got my two shots last year. That's it for me. No boosters, no more shots, no nothing. If I get the virus so be it. That will boost my immunity against further infections. 

Next thing you know, it will be advised to get regularly scheduled boosters. Nope. No thanks.

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Chef said:

Ahh ask any Monday morning quarterback :)

Everyones an expert after the fact .. let’s go back to what all the “ experts” told us from the start

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, grampy said:

Got my two shots last year. That's it for me. No boosters, no more shots, no nothing. If I get the virus so be it. That will boost my immunity against further infections. 

Next thing you know, it will be advised to get regularly scheduled boosters. Nope. No thanks.

Yup , it will be part of the annual flu shots

17 minutes ago, grampy said:

X2.. I no longer see the point. Even though the new variant is not near as dangerous.  I got my shots before because statistically it seemed like the right move.

I don't think that holds true any longer. Especially if you don't trust those in control at the moment .

Rather than possibly admitting any mistakes, those in control are just doubling down instead  letting it go.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Chef said:

Fauci…. Media… oh and the Trump administration

Yep I agree,  but I didn’t and still don’t go around telling people to trust the science when I know that I am being lied to. Think not long ago you would have been called a conspiracy theorist. Everyone should have known that when the “vaccine card” came out with more than 2 slots it was bs especially the “one and done” j&j. 
Ps don’t forget your boy Biden 

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

1 hour ago, Chef said:

So explain to me the fact that 3 shot people are still getting and giving the shit.   You want to look at kids?  How about you compare the number of dead from Covid compared to chicken pox?  Hell the fact that you bring up kids that are the very least likely to die from this shit tells it all?  But please do explain after your so called fix it 3rd shot the same shit is happening for those that had 1 shot 2 shots and no shots. Carry On!

20 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I'm vaxxed with the booster and had it a couple weeks back. Felt off with slight fever and woke up the third day like I never had it. Quicker than most colds I've had

Exactly. All shots and still got it. And were able to pass it most likely.    I like the idiots complaining that they have no help in hospitals after they fired so many for not getting a shot that does nothing but protect themselves to a point. Perfect. 

• Like 1

So explain to me the fact that 3 shot people are still getting and giving the shit.   You want to look at kids?  How about you compare the number of dead from Covid compared to chicken pox?  Hell the fact that you bring up kids that are the very least likely to die from this shit tells it all?  But please do explain after your so called fix it 3rd shot the same shit is happening for those that had 1 shot 2 shots and no shots. Carry On!

Ok genius…. First off people are now getting sick even with a 3rd shot because the virus mutated. It is not the same virus that the vaccine was made for.

Also the vaccinated are significantly less likely to require hospitalization than the un vaxxed and that is a fact.

As far as kids I was talking about kids that get their regular vaccine series mmr, meningitis what ever.

Notice the shots are never that close together.

24 minutes ago, Chef said:

Ok genius…. First off people are now getting sick even with a 3rd shot because the virus mutated. It is not the same virus that the vaccine was made for.

Also the vaccinated are significantly less likely to require hospitalization than the un vaxxed and that is a fact.

As far as kids I was talking about kids that get their regular vaccine series mmr, meningitis what ever.

Do you still feel that the government should still mandate my company to fire me. For not taking a vaccine that is not made for the current virus? 

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Haha 1

Do you still feel that the government should still mandate my company to fire me. For not taking a vaccine that is not for the current virus? 

So being that it still does prevent serious disease and death and that a vaccinated person is 6 times less likely to become infected and 14 or 15 times less likely to go to the hospital.

For the time being yes

13 minutes ago, Chef said:

Mutated?  To a lesser dangerous piece of the game? So your saying none of the 3 shots…Which are all the same shit.. covers this new one they are rambling on about now?   But then your next statement says the vaxed are less likely to be in hospital? Explain that if this vaccine does not cover the new mutation?  Again your words point to the not vaxed to say… Why Bother?    The vaccine does not cover the now new variant. a variant that is showing itself not to be very dangerous…. And that dangerous is compared to the original that already had a 98% rate of doing no harm to people..  So again it’s proving itself not to be very dangerous in the big picture and if the idiots did not fire all the help they had that refused to take a shot that has proven to be of little use to most they would not be having shortages in Dr’s and Nurse’s.               And this all comes from your boy Joe that has a plan to rid the world of this Covid.        Oh wait. Did he not now say the federal Govt can’t do anything and it’s a state issue!  Takes a special kind of stupid to fall in line with all that shit. Call yourself a sheep, an idiot or what you will. But if your not Fat, old or an already unhealthy person the shots are all but useless. 

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

So being that it still does prevent serious disease and death and that a vaccinated person is 6 times less likely to become infected and 14 or 15 times less likely to go to the hospital.

For the time being yes

How can that be if the vaccine made is not made for this new shit?  Your sinking fast dude. 

Mutated?  To a lesser dangerous piece of the game? So your saying none of the 3 shots…Which are all the same shit.. covers this new one they are rambling on about now?   But then your next statement says the vaxed are less likely to be in hospital? Explain that if this vaccine does not cover the new mutation?  Again your words point to the not vaxed to say… Why Bother?    The vaccine does not cover the now new variant. a variant that is showing itself not to be very dangerous…. And that dangerous is compared to the original that already had a 98% rate of doing no harm to people..  So again it’s proving itself not to be very dangerous in the big picture and if the idiots did not fire all the help they had that refused to take a shot that has proven to be of little use to most they would not be having shortages in Dr’s and Nurse’s.               And this all comes from your boy Joe that has a plan to rid the world of this Covid.        Oh wait. Did he not now say the federal Govt can’t do anything and it’s a state issue!  Takes a special kind of stupid to fall in line with all that shit. Call yourself a sheep, an idiot or what you will. But if your not Fat, old or an already unhealthy person the shots are all but useless. 

So this issue here is your ability it only thing in black and white and not see the grey.

So it was not designed for specific strain which is why it takes longer for the antibodies to recognize it. It’s why people still get infected, but then it kicks in and they don’t get this sick.

Please the world is not a black and white as you would like it to be

10 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

I agree with 95% of what you posted , but myself and my wife know people that were healthy that have died from covid. And my son is a nurse at strong  and he’s had 14 Covid patients die in 10 days  over the last week and a half  all un-vaxed.  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Chef said:

For the time being yes

You have no clue what the people you want fired do. Hopefully the hospitals don’t need 02, because after I worked my ass off throughout the whole thing to make sure the hospitals demands were met, along with getting special small delivery equipment ready and sent to NYC in the beginning, you have no respect and want me fired. Your opinion makes you sicker than the omicron ever will. 

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

12 minutes ago, rob-c said:

I agree with 95% of what you posted , but myself and my wife know people that were healthy that have died from covid. And my son is a nurse at strong  and he’s had 14 Covid patients die in 10 days  over the last week and a half  all un-vaxed.  

With or from? The cdc says they are going to finally start keep track of this.