Two 3 legged coyotes!

bigpaul

3 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Top one maybe chewed it off after being trapped??

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

That doesn’t happen .99% of the animals I catch I can also release .The chewing legs off is anti BS lies .More animals are injured yearly by bow hunters than any trap .

Edited by WNYTRPR
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

That doesn’t happen .99% of the animals I catch I can also release .The chewing legs off is anti BS lies .More animals are injured yearly by bow hunters than any trap .

Exactly. Buddy shit one Saturday behind the dogs and his first shot took that dog in the leg just like the one in the pic. He got thru the first run but the dogs put him in front of a closer shooter the 2nd run and he dumped him. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Exactly. Buddy shit one Saturday behind the dogs and his first shot took that dog in the leg just like the one in the pic. He got thru the first run but the dogs put him in front of a closer shooter the 2nd run and he dumped him. 

All the guys whining about shooting coyotes on the run are the same guys putting down people who shoot deer the same way lol.

12 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

The coyotes beat my buddy to the trapped fox here. This is all that was left in the area…..

5457FC20-1EE0-401E-9CA6-9274E7CEECA6.jpeg

This is one thing that's been holding me back.I know there's a few grey and red fox that hit my scrape pile before the yote's.I still have the carcass from my buck,i'm thinking of setting it up out back and picking them off out the window.

28 minutes ago, Paula said:

So they don't chew their own leg off,  but another predator will do it?

Coyotes will usually tear the fox out ,not chew on them to break them free.No different than what coyotes do to them whether in a trap or not .The fox will be shredded to pieces either way unfortunately.

Edited by WNYTRPR
  • Like 1

Just now, Bolt action said:

I'm not so sure those loges were blown off. It almost looks like the camera caught it at just the right moment and angle where the 'yotes were picking up a leg. I think I'd be more surprised if I saw a three legged dog that eats as well as that fatty in the second pic.

They do believe it or not .

6 hours ago, Bolt action said:

I'm not so sure those loges were blown off. It almost looks like the camera caught it at just the right moment and angle where the 'yotes were picking up a leg. I think I'd be more surprised if I saw a three legged dog that eats as well as that fatty in the second pic.

I've got multiple pics of both.

RCNX0192.JPG

RCNX0304.JPG

RCNX0273.JPG