Bills Pats game

SWEDE

I Mahomes had that playoff game against a top 5 defense youd start a new forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe a product of their schedule but Pats had no business being in the playoffs. Bills just scored 33pts on them a few weeks prior. You’re acting like Mahomes never had a 5TD playoff game

Maybe a product of their schedule but Pats had no business being in the playoffs. Bills just scored 33pts on them a few weeks prior. You’re acting like Mahomes never had a 5TD playoff game

It was a perfect game and you never stop talking about mahomes games. This is a NY forum we will be enjoying this. I only remember Mahomies last playoff game where he had none anyway

• Like 1

It was a perfect game and you never stop talking about mahomes games. This is a NY forum we will be enjoying this. I only remember Mahomies last playoff game where he had none anyway

Onto arrowhead. This thread was Pats/Bills only

Mahomes did it faster tonight haha

1ddefd351195bb77cfe34ebfdebe5744.jpg

10 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You think Mahomes noticed Allen throw for 5 TD’s? He just did it with 21 minutes left in the game! Including a lineman to match Allen lol

That lineman TD was all on that lineman. He tossed the DPOY/sack record holder and got open. It's probably going to be the individual highlight of that guy's career. 

• Like 1

That lineman TD was all on that lineman. He tossed the DPOY/sack record holder and got open. It's probably going to be the individual highlight of that guy's career. 

Yea lol. That guy only comes in for that plays. Like the old Vrabel days

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Great play by Watt, but Bills don’t have Watt.

f61d70e3125f06e493c6cf483003ca78.jpg

You clearly didn't see that Hyde interception. Might be the best interception in the entire NFL this year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I saw it, just meant pass rusher

Team defense is the only way to beat a team offense. PM is good but he is better because of his cast. I'd rather take a better defensive team than the best defensive player. I know there are examples of defenders single-handedly changing a game, but that is often because we attribute a play or two that are critical vs the totality of the plays. It's like people saying a fourth quarter TD is more important than the one in second quarter. Both matter, but people want to place more value on that fourth quarter one.

Edited by phade

[mention=132]fasteddie[/mention]

Please ban Biz…I can’t take a week of this!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team defense is the only way to beat a team offense. PM is good but he is better because of his cast. I'd rather take a better defensive team than the best defensive player. I know there are examples of defenders single-handedly changing a game, but that is often because we attribute a play or two that are critical vs the totality of the plays. It's like people saying a fourth quarter TD is more important than the one in second quarter. Both matter, but people want to place more value on that fourth quarter one.

Wrong thread guys! Move it to NFL. Pats game is over. And yes agree 100% re team defense

On 1/13/2022 at 9:36 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

I had those seats last week, definitely a big difference ad941ca69892e88be453d567c5b38246.jpg
Rotisserie chickens

The heaters made a world of difference. We were much colder tailgating. Never once felt cold in the stands.

On 1/16/2022 at 10:26 AM, grampy said:

Chief's need to get by Pig Ben and the Steelers today to host the Bill's. I don't think it will be the double digit blowout that is being predicted. And could go either way. But my predictions are not on par with Biz's.

In the future, I'll leave the the prognostications to Biz-R-OWorld!

• Like 1