Bills Pats game

SWEDE

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

That’s fine since they winning in a blowout. But if they lost he would be crucified for this stunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nothing takes place 4 hours before the game as far as game prep. That is all finished the day before. Only thing done today before the game was team breakfast. No game planning. Wonder if his kids team won to set the tone for the day??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

I just dropped 100 for super bowl at my legion. 2000 a quarter 4000 fourth quarter finish. Hope I get good numbers for any score.

Good Luck!!  Haven’t played a super bowl board in years. Probably 15 now that I think of it. Lol

• Like 1

Nothing takes place 4 hours before the game as far as game prep. That is all finished the day before. Only thing done today before the game was team breakfast. No game planning. Wonder if his kids team won to set the tone for the day??

Doesn’t matter. If they lost to a terrible Pats team and that pic surfaced he would have been destroyed by the media and fanbase.

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Doesn’t matter. If they lost to a terrible Pats team and that pic surfaced he would have been destroyed by the media and fanbase.

I hear ya but kids come first. I know being paid. They would have field day. I'm not in there league as far as money I'm a disabled veteran. Just glad to see he put his kids first like I'd do.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Maybe. Unfortunately they are looking like they have the win. Maybe next week will be the last game of the season. Lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Buffalo fan threw a banana at Pats black WR in endzone. Holy racism! That fan should banned for life from every stadium across every sport

Ok let’s not insinuate that’s what was meant by it .

On 1/14/2022 at 9:21 AM, WNYBuckHunter said:

I remember back in the day when Bills fans relished a freezing cold playoff game. Now y’all are whining about one and your QB is making excuses a week ahead of time. What has this world come to? 

The players , coaches , etc play head games with their opponents . You can see how much the cold has affected Josh Allen ...........

Bills are going crazy scoring. Biz you never commented on the wings did you get some? I got some at local legion at big buck banquet. And some from local pizza shop.

Now wings for me today. I usually get them 2-3 times per fall and that’s it for the year.

• Like 1