Bills Pats game

SWEDE

I'm vested heavily in disposable warmers. We'll be in the heated club section but still outside.

Annoying as all get out that they don't allow the batteries but I get it. People throw em. Disposables it is!

My friends and family attending are all thinking Bills win big. I am thinking it is going to be a close game. Josh isn't playing his best ball and will end up relying on his running ability more. Makes me cringe. One of these days, someone is going to do some damage when they catch him.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Move the game to Miami..Build a dome with Pegulas paying for that portion. The rest with other money.

Other money will be our tax dollars. Still trying to figure out why taxpayers need to pay for new stadiums for teams. 

Edited by boo711

I will go on the record as a Bills fan.

I've been to very cold late season games. Including the raiders playoff game in the SB run. 

I've also watched them play in domes when away. Houston for example.

Put me in the dome category. 10X better experience. Keep the tailgating component. But dome that thing and create an experience that we just don't have in wNY.

2 minutes ago, boo711 said:

Other money will our tax dollars. Still trying to figure out why taxpayers need to pay for new stadiums for teams. 

Chicken and egg - debatable but the revenue and tax money mixes into the local and state economy.

3 minutes ago, phade said:

I'm vested heavily in disposable warmers. We'll be in the heated club section but still outside.

Annoying as all get out that they don't allow the batteries but I get it. People throw em. Disposables it is!

They told them last game the lithium ion batteries are a fire hazard . These batteries are $70 a pop ! Now I’d spend that to bean Brady , but he’s gone .

Also if I was in charge of equipment all New England’s heaters would become real fire hazards . 

12 minutes ago, phade said:

I will go on the record as a Bills fan.

I've been to very cold late season games. Including the raiders playoff game in the SB run. 

I've also watched them play in domes when away. Houston for example.

Put me in the dome category. 10X better experience. Keep the tailgating component. But dome that thing and create an experience that we just don't have in wNY.

I’m the opposite. SU just put a new roof on the dome. I would have rather they built a new arena for basketball and an open air stadium for football. Not a fan of the Dome. If they did a retractable roof that is one thing but I’d rather see an open air stadium. Not a Bills fan but hope they don’t build a dome if they do a new stadium 

59 minutes ago, phade said:

I’ll just think the experience is so much better. The carrier dome though in my opinion isn’t what is reflective of modern indoor stadiums. Big difference. Carrier dome? No. Ford Field, the house Jerry built. Yes please.

42BEFA7D-4FD6-444C-9B9B-B68193752405.jpeg

AT&T stadium is crazy!   To your point it is a great consistent experience.   To build something other than a dome in this area would be a mistake in my opinion.

2 hours ago, phade said:

Josh isn't playing his best ball and will end up relying on his running ability more. Makes me cringe.

Maybe not unless he runs to stay warm:

Just days before the highly anticipated Wild Card playoff game against the New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen revealed why he’s not super excited to play in what are predicted to be single-digit temperatures on Saturday, January 15.

While speaking with the press on Tuesday, January 11, the 25-year-old franchise star said staying dry and warm will be a “big task” because he suffers from poor circulation in his feet.

Allen said keeping his toes “as warm and as dry as possible” is important. “I got bad circulation within my feet. My toes get really cold and they go numb a little bit,” he said.

15 minutes ago, Steve D said:

Just days before the highly anticipated Wild Card playoff game against the New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen revealed why he’s not super excited to play in what are predicted to be single-digit temperatures on Saturday, January 15.

While speaking with the press on Tuesday, January 11, the 25-year-old franchise star said staying dry and warm will be a “big task” because he suffers from poor circulation in his feet.

Allen said keeping his toes “as warm and as dry as possible” is important. “I got bad circulation within my feet. My toes get really cold and they go numb a little bit,” he said.

@Jeremy K hates toe excuses! it's only fitting his QB has dead ones

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steve D said:

When your QB is making excuses this far out it’s not a good sign .

If we build a dome we will get a Superbowl, how cool would that be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MetLife had it outdoors. When they did they setup crazy events in Times Square. I took this pic from my office window.

e85bb948c97a14188977c27fea025695.jpg
7f0d43aaed8dd90dcf47b4f79421e10d.jpg

I’ll be at the game. I see this game going either the pats in a blowout or we win by one or two late on a field goal. Josh Allen in cold weather isn’t very good. Blows my mind the pegulas invest a quarter billion on a kid that has bad circulation and doesn’t like the cold. Then they plan an over priced open air new stadium.

• Like 1

My friends and family attending are all thinking Bills win big. I am thinking it is going to be a close game. Josh isn't playing his best ball and will end up relying on his running ability more. Makes me cringe. One of these days, someone is going to do some damage when they catch him.

I had those seats last week, definitely a big difference ad941ca69892e88be453d567c5b38246.jpg
Rotisserie chickens

• Like 4