Beer

Dom

3 man scramble. Supposed to be 5 but rep had 2 bail. -15 under. Eagled 2 par fives. Roped a 3 wood into 10 feet from 265 and chipped in on another . Like riding a bike Let's see how we fare now with the score.

Won't be good enough. Always sandbaggers lying about their handicap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a couple 18oz buds. Right from the bottle, all the glasses are packed up.

Do you purchase them by the 15 pack or just single?I have found a near by source for 88cents each.Most are 1.25 out the door.Buds are my go to most.

Do you purchase them by the 15 pack or just single?I have found a near by source for 88cents each.Most are 1.25 out the door.Buds are my go to most.

They are 2 for $2.50 where I got them last night and tonight. I bought two last night, and 6 tonight. LOL. Been a good boy since we got back from camp last week, I think tonight is a god night to have a few beers and relax for a change.

c8f332a9a5232d9e3e04f874952bf54b.jpg

Have not seen a bed since 7am yesterday. Flew the red eye last night from Oakland to Atlanta then to Syracuse. Got home at 11, worked till 4 then mowed and weed whacked. This beer tastes real good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4