Tresspassers

fasteddie

Sure ... the people who would be most tolerant about this type of illegal activity are most likely the ones who don't have any land to be intolerant about. That makes it easy to support this kind of law-breaking (and even cheer it on).

So you never said people condone trespassing Doc? Then WTF did I just quote. So what if you didnt say the word condone, you still said the same thing. You are so full of yourself that you cant ever admit to what you have said. I seriously think cenality is setting in.

So you never said people condone trespassing Doc? Then WTF did I just quote. So what if you didnt say the word condone, you still said the same thing. You are so full of yourself that you cant ever admit to what you have said. I seriously think cenality is setting in.

So now you are seeing things that aren't even there. I love it when you make things up. But in answer to your question, you have just quoted what I wanted to say, not what you imagined I said. I have spent quite a few words describing the difference to you, but you simply don't possess the ability to comprehend anything these days. For crying out loud, if you don't understand the english language, look it up before you run off at the mouth. And don't be changing my wording. I know what I want to say and how I want to say it. Oh and by the way, just for your own education the word you were trying to type is "senility".

The only thing you have to offer is an insult. Theres a word for people like you in forums. Trolls.

You throw insults also, other do as well. Being a moderator i think you shouldn't, my opinion. Its one thing for everyone to disagree with others opinions but why does it have to get personal and go to name calling?

• Like 1

I've been following this thread from the start and it was an interesting read but the last few pages read like political mudslinging. Enough with the insults. I'm always up for a good debate and It's ok to disagree and make valid points but stop the nonsense.

• Like 1

You throw insults also, other do as well. Being a moderator i think you shouldn't, my opinion. Its one thing for everyone to disagree with others opinions but why does it have to get personal and go to name calling?

I am never the one to start with the mudslinging, but once it gets to a certain point, i admittedly partake. Thats a whole different thing from someone that contributes nothing but insults to a thread. Yes, i am a moderator, but as has been said before, I am here to participate first and foremost and being a moderator does not preclude me from doing so. Do I have to put a disclaimer at the bottom of my posts like Bubba?

Btw, anyone thats going to single me out here can KMA. Im not the one that started a whole thread just to bash someone. That was another MODERATOR. But I dont see anyone saying anything to him about it. Bunch of hypocrites.

I didn't say you started it and of course you should be able to participate, but you made a comment about insults and you had done the same thing in that sentence. I am singling you out because you don't know how to end it like other MODERATORS do and i will never KYA or anyone's. Yes Doc is just as bad as you, what makes him bad is he turns into a wounded soul or something.

• Like 1

I've been following this thread from the start and it was an interesting read but the last few pages read like political mudslinging. Enough with the insults. I'm always up for a good debate and It's ok to disagree and make valid points but stop the nonsense.

Ok, both you and Paula are absolutely correct. I stand corrected. However, I do hope that people will understand when I respond to being misquoted. I can't allow that to stand. I choose my words carefully, and I mean exactly what I say. And I must say that I will not get bulldozed by a moderator or anyone else, but I will try to modify my responses so as not to get dragged down to that level. I'm not sure that I will always succeed because there are always those that tend to bait for those kinds of responses and I can only put up with so much of that kind of crap before I respond in kind ..... but what the heck, I definitely will try.

• Like 1

I am never the one to start with the mudslinging, but once it gets to a certain point, i admittedly partake. Thats a whole different thing from someone that contributes nothing but insults to a thread. Yes, i am a moderator, but as has been said before, I am here to participate first and foremost and being a moderator does not preclude me from doing so. Do I have to put a disclaimer at the bottom of my posts like Bubba?

Btw, anyone thats going to single me out here can KMA. Im not the one that started a whole thread just to bash someone. That was another MODERATOR. But I dont see anyone saying anything to him about it. Bunch of hypocrites.

apparently being a moderator is like being an instructor. Everyone tells you what you should say and think.

• Like 1

"You hit the nail right on the head!! The thing that bothers me the most is all the city people that move up here buy a little peice of there own heaven, post the crap out of the land, put up security cameras and then tresspass all over there neighbors lands!!"

Are you kidding me. I'm not from the city but from LI. It took me alot of hard work to buy my farm. Yes, It's posted. I pay for the taxes, the upkeep, the habitat work etc. etc. I have to deal with people tresspassing, breaking into my house and stealing my stuff. Yes, my place has been broken into (twice) I do have security cameras and an alarm now. whats wrong with that? Imagine your home was broken into, it's not a great feeling. I have a neighbor who would drive his quad all the time on my property even during prime time. his answer to me was I'm driving the deer to you! are you kidding me. I would tell this guy everytime not to ride his quad on my place but in one ear out the other. I wanted to stay friendly because Im an out of towner but enough was enough. Long story short he doenst come on my property anymore! I keep to my self and stay on my property!

Geez don't get your panties in such a bunch!!LOL It was meant to read just like wdswtr wrote it, and I'm sorry I wasn't clearer. Thanks for clearing up LI is not part of the city I thought anything south of the Harriman was the city. Somtimes we write and read more into things thats just not there. It's kind of like saying that ALL the city people come up hear and shoot ALL the bucks!! We know thats not true though they may get lucky and kill a few dumb ones!!

Well , Golly-Gee , I never realized that stating someone was trespassing and teaching his kid bad habits was "bashing" . Shame on me !

Well wdswtr, you read it that way and others read it the way i explained it. The only eay we will know for sure is if he comes back and explains it better. Its like the whole trespasser subject to begin with, some people deal with it by wanting to string every single offender up every single time, and others would rather try to be nice about the first offense with some people.

Thats whats great about this forum, we can all think and express things in our own ways. That is, unless you disagree with Doc, then youre an a-hole with an attitude problem that has absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Agreed, the way I see things is the biggest difference in a written comment and a verbal one is the lack of emphasizing the way things are said with words. I mean you can say something with a sarcastic tone for example and immediately know it was sarcasm, now you type it and it can come across either way to many people. I honestly think this is what happens the majority of the time. Post are misunderstood and people get upset. The original poster can sure clear it up, but for some by the time that happens some are beyond being able to change there posting attitude at that point. It bothers some more than others. Some like to just poke the fire, heck I did that a couple times this weekend and thats not my normal take on forums. Some like to just plain bitch and whine or call names. It makes no difference to me, as soon as I click that X on the top right of my screen it is out of my mind anyhow. What I do like about learning peoples attitudes is I know which ones I would be more likely to take advice from and which ones I would not. Life is all good, its up to each member to determine how they want to represent themselves with the choice of words they use, type. Some come off as complete asses and thats fine as long as they are content looking like one. By the way this is a general statement and not pointed at anyone in particular just a thought on the way I see things.

Edited by wdswtr

Eddie is one of the easiest going members just don't step on his lawn. Don't mess with the Doewhacker period. Bubba is an instructor and makes alot of money. WNY doesn't take crap from anyone. Treeguy is funny as hell. I am guilty of interpreting the city people post as it was written and as it was meant. Enjoy the rest of your summer guys!

Eddie is one of the easiest going members just don't step on his lawn. Don't mess with the Doewhacker period. Bubba is an instructor and makes alot of money. WNY doesn't take crap from anyone. Treeguy is funny as hell. I am guilty of interpreting the city people post as it was written and as it was meant. Enjoy the rest of your summer guys!

Could you please clarify your post. Particularly the part about this treeguy fella.

" funny as hell "

Hell per Wikipedia is " In many religious traditions, hell is a place of suffering and punishment in an afterlife, often after resurrection. Religions with a linear divine history often depict hells as endless. Religions with a cyclic history often depict a hell as an intermediary period between incarnations. Typically these traditions locate hell under the Earth's external surface and often include entrances to Hell from the land of the living. Other afterlife destinations include Heaven, Purgatory, Paradise, and Limbo."

I am confused, ( often ) so help me out..... treeguy is funny as eternal damnation / not very " funny " or tree guy is funny like comical and when u read his posts you sometimes tinkle a bit from laughing " funny ".

Listen, I'm just trying to save some bandwidth and another 10 page argument, so lets just talk this one out like grown folk and get to the bottom of your statement.

"...did you say funny? Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you...???" LOL

But seriously, I was watching this pissing match and can't stop laughing....The land owner didn't mind them so why you fellaz get bend out of shape on this one. Trespassing is bad we all know that but it is a part of life so get used to it. If you don't want anyone on your land that is sooo precious to you like your life depend on it, build a freaking Chinese wall around it, like 10 ft tall and sleep in piece or get an electric fence and fry each and every MF that approaches your property..... We live in society where not all people play by the rules, that's just life...

Let me finish my mini-rant in a Kosmo fashion (Seinfeldish) :"...If you don't want to be part of the society, why don't you move to the East Side Jerry...!!!"

Peace Out

I got tired of asking the same people not to ride the trails from October thru Dec that I finally just ropped off all access points to the land and put up no ATV signs. Some people just think they are entitled to use your property to ride ATVs. I dont get it, if you do not own land then why do you own an ATV? I had one guy who I continually for a yr asked him not to hunt our property. The next yr he built a wooden ladder stand out of treated lumber right in the middle of the property. I asked my wifes uncle if it was suppose to be there and he said heck no take it down. So I pushed it over and cut it up and piled it up. He never came over the line again. But now he has 5 ladderstands right across on his side of the signs. Which is fine as long as he stays on his side and keeps them pointed on his side. Funny thing is he owns 600 acres and for some reason thinks all the deer are on our 168 acres? And when I first started hunting there I asked him if I could hunt across onto his property and he said no? i think some people are just strange!