A look back 4 years ago.

What did President Trump accomplish?

1. Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch

2. Made friends with World leaders.

3. He took us out of TPP

4. Illegal immigration is now down 70%( the lowest in 17 years)

5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6

6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a seven year high

7. Arranged from 7% to 24% Tariff on lumber from Canada

8. Bids for border wall are well underway

9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord

10. Keystone pipeline approved

11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%

12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees

13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans

14. More than 2,000,000,000. Jobs created

15. Median household income at a 7 year high

16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever in its history

17. China agreed to American import of beef

18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks

19. Rollback of A Regulation to boost coal mining

20. MOAB for ISIS

21. Travel ban reinstated

22. Executive order for religious freedom

23. Jump started NASA

24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget

25. Targeting of MS13 gangs

26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants

27. Signed 41 bills to date

28. Created a commission on child trafficking

29. Created a commission on voter fraud

30. Created a commission for opioids addiction

31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients

32. Unemployment lowest since May 2007

33. Historic Black College University initiative

34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act

35. Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims

36. Reversed Dodd-Frank

37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning

38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement

39. End of DAPA program

40. Stopped companies from moving out of America

41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs

42. Encouraged country to once again – ‘Buy American and hire American’

43. Cutting regulations – 2 for every one created

45. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first

46. Apprentice program

47. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years

48. $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota

49. Denied FBI a new building

50. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation

51. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll

52. Dept of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history)

53. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt

54. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years

55. Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence and Economic Growth

56. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people’s lives than any President in the history of America

57. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman

58. Has given head executive of each branches 6 month time frame, dated March 15, 2017, to trim the fat, restructure and improve efficiency of their branch. (Observe the push-back the leaks the lies as entrenched POWER refuses to go silently into that good night!)

59. Last, refused his Presidential pay check. Donated it to Veterans issues

I hope each and every one of you copy and paste this every where, every time you hear some dimwit say Trump hadn’t done a thing! Bob Sr.

Ray Schneider, PhD

Associate Professor Emeritus

Bridgewater College

It took 32 years for the 3 prior administrations to totally destroy this nation and her people in many ways, and Trump’s first 6 months to begin a major unwind of all the prior traitorous issues.

Pretty good for the first 6 months – wouldn’t you say?

We owe President Trump a sincere debt of our gratitude.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Although I agree with a good bit of this, and you even missed a couple things including restocking the oil reserves when it was at an all time low price...great move.

And that the fact that this abomination of the current administration is the worst in history.....

Your still a bit orange colored glasses for me by leaving out the things he did that weren't great. He was far from perfect. Although leaps and bounds better than what we have.

My #1 complaint would be to have an ounce of self awareness and realize for the good of the nation, himself and everyone in it.....all you had to do, like it or not, was show some decoram at times and you would have won by a landslide and we would all be better off. And my next hope is that somehow he finally does see this and realize for the better of us all to step aside and let the next up conservative republican win in a landslide instead of him losing again which we cannot afford. One ounce of humility brought him down and he has no one else to blame.

A wise man knows his weaknesses as well as his strengths. And if you can't see them your making them worse. A president is to represent the entire nation and not have the attitude that I don't care what people think about what I say. That obviously didn't work out well. Although I applaud his policy I fear his ego. And am hoping he will step aside for better options in 2024. And I am hoping that those trumpets out there realize that his time is now past and we need to move and on and do better and not cling to a sinking ship when you have better ships ready for battle in the wings! Desantis/Haley 2024.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 2

DJT should realize that in the 2020 election, the only person that could beat him was himself...and that is what happened.  His own mouth cost him the election.   It was not stolen.  What he needed in 2020 was not to keep feeding his rabid base, who's vote he had, but to try to gain some more from the moderate left! 

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Although I agree with a good bit of this, and you even missed a couple things including restocking the oil reserves when it was at an all time low price...great move.

And that the fact that this abomination of the current administration is the worst in history.....

Your still a bit orange colored glasses for me by leaving out the things he did that weren't great. He was far from perfect. Although leaps and bounds better than what we have.

My #1 complaint would be to have an ounce of self awareness and realize for the good of the nation, himself and everyone in it.....all you had to do, like it or not, was show some decoram at times and you would have won by a landslide and we would all be better off. And my next hope is that somehow he finally does see this and realize for the better of us all to step aside and let the next up conservative republican win in a landslide instead of him losing again which we cannot afford. One ounce of humility brought him down and he has no one else to blame.

A wise man knows his weaknesses as well as his strengths. And if you can't see them your making them worse. A president is to represent the entire nation and not have the attitude that I don't care what people think about what I say. That obviously didn't work out well. Although I applaud his policy I fear his ego. And am hoping he will step aside for better options in 2024. And I am hoping that those trumpets out there realize that his time is now past and we need to move and on and do better and not cling to a sinking ship when you have better ships ready for battle in the wings! Desantis/Haley 2024.

I agree with most of that, but I am hoping for Mike Pence.  I think he would win by a landslide.  You are right, that Trump’s ship has sailed, and I believe he would loose big-time if he runs in 24.  I do give him credit for great policy and a good job done in his four years.  

I think America’s future would be much brighter, with Mike Pence at the helm.  He is more conservative than Trump, and doesn’t have any of the bad baggage.  

First we got to get thru the next couple of years though.  That might be tough, if the poor fella that’s in there now keeps accusing Putin of war crimes.  

DJT should realize that in the 2020 election, the only person that could beat him was himself...and that is what happened.  His own mouth cost him the election.   It was not stolen.  What he needed in 2020 was not to keep feeding his rabid base, who's vote he had, but to try to gain some more from the moderate left! 

I disagree, trump is who he is. I don’t like him but I wouldn’t want him to change.

The 2020 election was very simple an egotistical ass hole who would do what he could to help the country or a puppet that would do what he was told to destroy it. If enough Americans chose the latter than we are screwed, if it was stolen than we are screwed because if they did it once we’ll never have a fair election again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I think if Trump hadn't been constantly attacked by the left and given respect, credit and appreciation by the country for the great job he did while in office, none of the flaws people point to would ever have surfaced.  Trump reacted to the abuse he took, as would any President who did not deserve it.

No matter which GOP candidate runs against leftist lunacy, the same attacks will emerge and the same hate from the left will occur.  I will never blame Trump for anything he did.  I blame the people who did things to him to prevent him from standing up for us.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think if Trump hadn't been constantly attacked by the left and given respect, credit and appreciation by the country for the great job he did while in office, none of the flaws people point to would ever have surfaced.  Trump reacted to the abuse he took, as would any President who did not deserve it.
No matter which GOP candidate runs against leftist lunacy, the same attacks will emerge and the same hate from the left will occur.  I will never blame Trump for anything he did.  I blame the people who did things to him to prevent him from standing up for us.
This is the past. The question is the future. Its been 2 years.... Can't change it or go back . My biggest fear for 2024 is that too many trumpets can't move on and see the big picture but only get wrapped up in getting even. There are at least 5 people I pray that any of them get the Republican nod over Trump as we can't afford to lose the white house again.

All presidents are attacked he just goaded in it and made it worse and made himself an easy target. Yup the news outlets piled on and their ratings went up cause his reactions were the news.

CNNs biggest loss was having him lose the election.

It's too bad you can't see his flaws. And saying it wasn't his fault is blind . You are what scares me the most for 2024. The left is already in, can't change that. But giving Trump the Republican primary is likely to be the biggest downfall of all. You need to look ahead not behind for us all.

3 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

It's too bad you can't see his flaws. And saying it wasn't his fault is blind . You are what scares me the most for 2024. The left is already in, can't change that. But giving Trump the Republican primary is likely to be the biggest downfall of all. You need to look ahead not behind for us all.

I make my choice based upon proven results.  Trump proved he is a good President.  He proved he was there for the people no matter what they threw at him.  No past President was ever treated like he was, because he wanted to expose ALL the corruption that exists in our government today, no matter which party was involved in it.  That's why there were so many "never Trump" Republicans against him.  He was impeached on lies...TWICE!  Yet he still persevered.  He promised many things that he actually delivered. 

How do we know any other candidate will do the same?  How do we know they won't cave to corruption when they turn up the heat?  How do we know they have the ability to deliver what they promise?  Unless Trump endorses someone else for President, I'm sticking with Trump and not swallowing the propaganda that's convincing many people he cannot win again.  His record proves he would be a great President again.

• Like 5

Another perspective beyond Dem and Rep tribalism.  Feelings versus thought.  Think JFK, Clinton, and Obama.  They all had charisma, or the x factor.  Many voted for them because they "liked" them.  There have been numerous surveys regarding elections that show voters do not even know the positions, beliefs, or plan of the candidate they will vote for.   In 2016, many voted for DJT because they were fed-up with Washington and it's politics.  He was the outsider non-politician that was going to drain the swamp.  Many voters could look past their feelings about him in 2016.  In 2020, 4 years later, he was no longer seen as an outsider and those same voters could not look past their feelings. 

4 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

This is the past. The question is the future. Its been 2 years.... Can't change it or go back . My biggest fear for 2024 is that too many trumpets can't move on and see the big picture but only get wrapped up in getting even. There are at least 5 people I pray that any of them get the Republican nod over Trump as we can't afford to lose the white house again.

All presidents are attacked he just goaded in it and made it worse and made himself an easy target. Yup the news outlets piled on and their ratings went up cause his reactions were the news.

CNNs biggest loss was having him lose the election.

As always, I agree with most of what you say, but think your being a bit naive in thinking that the Dems wont use the same underhanded tactice against any Republican candidate (Romney, Liz Cheney and Kinzinger excluded, of course) that they used against Trump.

I know your  a Desantris guy- I like him too, but the left  despises him immensely.  With the recent passage of his erroneously labelled "Dont Say Gay" legislation , they will whip up animosity  and fear against  him , too, and maybe even worse than it was with Trump.  Put it this way: I will support WHOEVER wins the Republican nomination in '24- be it Desantis, Trump, Haley, etc, as we MUST be united in opposition  to the Left's agenda. They are systenmatically ruining this great country and I am legitamatelyworried what the future portends with them in charge.

And If Trump does win the nomination, I hope you would agree with me and support him as well.  Only united do we stand a chance!!

Edited by Northcountryman
  • Like 2

As always, I agree with most of what you say, but think your being a bit naive in thinking that the Dems wont use the same underhanded tactice against any Republican candidate (Romney, Liz Cheney and Kinzinger excluded, of course) that they used against Trump.
I know your  a Desantris guy- I like him too, but the left  despises him immesnsely-with the recent passage of his erroneously labelled "Dont Say Gay" legislation , they will whip up animosity  and fear against  him , too- maybe even worse than it was with Trump.  Put it this way: I will support WHOEVER wins the Republican nomination in '24- be it Desantis, Trump, Haley, etc, as we MUST be united in opposition  to the Left's agenda. They are systenmatically ruining this great country and I am legitamatelyworried what the future portends with them in charge.
and If Trump does win the nomination, I hope you would agree with me and support him as well.  Only united do we stand a chance!!
The Dems are in trouble and they know it. Pretty much any candidate that runs will win and win big except Trump. People are not gonna change there minds on him. He is too polarizing and has brought it on himself. 2024 will be won and lost in the primary. The left can bash all they want, most of Trump's issues are now branded to him and many self inflicted. And there is plenty for them to take off on with Trump. None of the other candidate's will be scarred like he is from Jan 6, and all the issues he's been thru, including Covid which also didn't help him any. It's long past time to move on. He will be noted as a one term president with massive character flaws and a very staunch base, but also as one of the most divisive and hated presidents of all time despite the many good things he had done.

The right has so much on the back of the truck to unload for a campaign from the last two years of Biden's mess. Dragging Trump's baggage and division is only going to hurt them.

The left is praying for him to run. It's their only chance let's not give them that foot in the door. We can't take the chance. Move on! Next up!

I know your  a Desantris guy- I like him too, but the left  despises him immensely.  With the recent passage of his erroneously labelled "Dont Say Gay" legislation , they will whip up animosity  and fear against  him , too, and maybe even worse than it was with Trump.  Put it this way: I will support WHOEVER wins the Republican nomination in '24- be it Desantis, Trump, Haley, etc, as we MUST be united in opposition  to the Left's agenda. They are systenmatically ruining this great country and I am legitamatelyworried what the future portends with them in charge.
And If Trump does win the nomination, I hope you would agree with me and support him as well.  Only united do we stand a chance!!
And actually I'm a Desantis, Haley, Paul, Lee, Abbott, Rowe, etc guy. Lol

13 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

And actually I'm a Desantis, Haley, Paul, Lee, Abbott, Rowe, etc guy. Lol

Im not familiar with Abbott, Lee and Rowe, but I'm sure theyre far better than what we have currently,so no arguments here!!  

Question is, though: Would you support Trump in '24 IF he won the Republican nomination? You gotta be all in Baby , come on!!!

Im not familiar with Abbott, Lee and Rowe, but I'm sure theyre far better than what we have currently,so no arguments here!!  

Question is, though: Would you support Trump in '24 IF he won the Republican nomination? You gotta be all in Baby , come on!!!
If I say no will you support another person for the primary? Lol.

I would of course as we can't take what we have now. But I could vote for him 4 times in NY and it won't matter for the elect college. Let's pray it doesn't come to that and we face another Trump loss due to his ego. I fear the blind Trump supporters more than the left at this point. Because if they don't think things thru they are likely to get the exact thing they will dislike the most. Another 4 years of Dems when he's the only one they can win against.

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

I make my choice based upon proven results.  Trump proved he is a good President.  He proved he was there for the people no matter what they threw at him.  No past President was ever treated like he was, because he wanted to expose ALL the corruption that exists in our government today, no matter which party was involved in it.  That's why there were so many "never Trump" Republicans against him.  He was impeached on lies...TWICE!  Yet he still persevered.  He promised many things that he actually delivered. 

How do we know any other candidate will do the same?  How do we know they won't cave to corruption when they turn up the heat?  How do we know they have the ability to deliver what they promise?  Unless Trump endorses someone else for President, I'm sticking with Trump and not swallowing the propaganda that's convincing many people he cannot win again.  His record proves he would be a great President again.

Exactly. And the lesson he learned the first time around will be huge. He did things being attacked every day better then idiots like the one in now does being played with gloved hands. Trump won the last election and the lesson was learned of how the left stole the election and that won’t be allowed to happen again. It will be a do over.  

• Like 1

Considering Trump received more votes in 2020 than any Presidential candidate in history, I question why people don't think he could win again.  Saying the left wants Trump to run again isn't logical, considering every thing they are doing to convict him of a felony so he can't run again.  Believing Biden, Harris or even Hillary could win in 2024 against Trump is delusion, based on every poll taken today asking that very question.  Running anyone else against the left in 2024 is a gamble, especially if the GOP takes the house and senate this year.

30 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Considering Trump received more votes in 2020 than any Presidential candidate in history, I question why people don't think he could win again.  Saying the left wants Trump to run again isn't logical, considering every thing they are doing to convict him of a felony so he can't run again.  Believing Biden, Harris or even Hillary could win in 2024 against Trump is delusion, based on every poll taken today asking that very question.  Running anyone else against the left in 2024 is a gamble, especially if the GOP takes the house and senate this year.

Dems only win if they cheat - like they did last time around ;). However , if they do and it’s as successful as it was in ‘20 , doesn’t matter who the Republican candidate is . 

• Like 1

I should know better than to dabble here with the delusional. Lol I love how you argue about who will win the election then blame it all on being fixed. Those grapes will never get sweet no matter how much you chew them.

Good luck guys, for the good of the country I hope there are few of you left by 2024. My mistake yet again. I will learn at some point. Have a good night.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I should know better than to dabble here with the delusional. Lol I love how you argue about who will win the election then blame it all on being fixed. Those grapes will never get sweet no matter how much you chew them.

Good luck guys, for the good of the country I hope there are few of you left by 2024. My mistake yet again. I will learn at some point. Have a good night.

I thought we were talking about who the Republican nominee should be next time around - not who would win the election ;)

Delusional? You should Read up on the latest that’s coming out before you judge . 

On 4/23/2022 at 1:57 PM, Buckmaster7600 said:

I disagree, trump is who he is. I don’t like him but I wouldn’t want him to change.

The 2020 election was very simple an egotistical ass hole who would do what he could to help the country or a puppet that would do what he was told to destroy it. If enough Americans chose the latter than we are screwed, if it was stolen than we are screwed because if they did it once we’ll never have a fair election again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly!!  Trump will win it back and be better then ever. And any idiot that votes left just because it’s Trump deserves every inch they receive.