send letters for crossbows in NY

here's a couple of the guy's who the anti crossbow nudniks are sooo threatened by...

Nudnicks are what I see here...uhhh, I thought it was a deer...I'm old, and can't see...can I still mount it?  What's that? What did you say?

Time to sit on the porch, and drink Ice Tea..or something stronger..

I love those two guys, but really wouldn't trust them in the deer woods without supervision.

Would expect nothing less from you Spiker... Good form Buddy ::)

here's a couple of the guy's who the anti crossbow nudniks are sooo threatened by...

Nudnicks are what I see here...uhhh, I thought it was a deer...I'm old, and can't see...can I still mount it?  What's that? What did you say?

Time to sit on the porch, and drink Ice Tea..or something stronger..

I love those two guys, but really wouldn't trust them in the deer woods without supervision.

Would expect nothing less from you Spiker... Good form Buddy ::)

You guys obviously don't understand sarcasm as well...lol

Most dont. Unless you absolutely cant draw one, why would you buy a crank model? Talk about a slow reload.

Slow reload ??? You only need one shot !

If someone is unable or too feeble to draw a bowstring , a crank would simplify things . Isn't that the thought process of using a crossbow to begin with to get women , kids into the woods that are unable to draw a bowstring as well as aiding the physically handicapped .

What part of "Unless you absolutely cant draw one" didnt you understand? ;)

You have never needed to reload? I find that hard to believe.

Oh and um, the idea of getting crossbows legalized in bow season is, well to get them legalized in bow season so that anyone who chooses to use one can. Ive never said I had anything other than that in mind.  :)

It will still be here when gun season opens !  ::)

And I've already filled my tags...at least most of them...everyone knows that the rut is over by gunseason..lol...hence the push for "intrusion"...

The rut is OVER by gun season...???....

Somebody oughta tell the DEER that...!!... ??? .....

Those poor bucks that get shot running does from mid November to mid December would hate to know that they sacrificed thier lives in VAIN... Poor guys.. Thought they were gonna get a little lovin' and all they got was a shotgun slug or a rifle bullet for thier effort...

That makes me sad... I think it's time for my nap...

You have never needed to reload? I find that hard to believe.

Wny, i can honestly say i have never needed another arrow..my patience isnt for big bucks..its for great shots..ive never shot a deer past 25 yds..believe it or not..

People should hunt with what theyre most comfortable..even if its a shovel

I dont know, I usually put another arrow on and sit in my stand to let the deer expire. If something else comes along, well, Ill be ready. I have also taken a second shot at a deer, the first shot was at less than 30 yards. If I miss, I dont just get down, I knock another and stay in my stand.

Spiker ...you've got to E mail your congressman and other NYS reps....I've had two.... not only E me back, but they have sent me 2 written letter in response to my concerns...the latest today.....this sending  letters works both ways ya know :)

yea they more than likely read your Bolshevik sounding ramblings and laughed their arses off :D :D :D

i pick tings up and i put dem down..

i zee da slob hunters and i buy zee landt.....i zee da slob hunters and i buy zee landt...

i gotta say Growalot your a corker and do a bang up job of keepin everyone here laughing, LMAO :D :D :D :D