Hey Joe……

Lawdwaz

2 hours ago, GreeneHunter said:

Or a cheapo Trail Cam from Wally World ( $ 30 avg.)

How's the zoom and video though? With the ring, you can set the video however long you and zoom in crystal clear (assuming there's wifi).

Well dammit, I'll say it. Joe Biden, head of the Biden Crime Family, is an agent of China and is working diligently with the Chinese in their attempt to weaken the U.S. to a second place position in the world. Oh, I am being facetious of course.......or am I? When you start listing all the things that he is undermining here, it certainly does make you wonder. The only thing that makes this allegation lacking in credibility is that Biden doesn't have enough brain cells left to be that clever.

• Like 3

Was in OBX last week. Paid roughly 4.29/gal before I left. It was 3.99/gal while I was down there. Came back to 4.69/ gal. Now I'm happy if I can find 4.79/gal. Up .50/gal locally in only a week. I only get about 11 mpg when I tow the camper. If this keeps up, I'll seriously have to think about how far and how frequently I'll be camping this summer.

• Like 1

Yup, i have had the new to me Sonic out on Saratoga Lake 3 times now. Now its time to put gas in it. 108 Gallon tank is going to hurt filling if i take it out Saturday....These gas prices are making me wish i didn't buy it. 

• Like 1