Who's your candidate for Governor ?

I can't vote in the primaries,but I'm currently supporting Lee Zeldin and Rob Astorino. Zeldin was my first choice but Astorino is running a better campaign.I believe In supporting a candidate from start to finish so who every gets the nod gets my support. Who's your candidate and why?

• fasteddie changed the title to Who's your candidate for Governor ?
Not sure yet but I like what I have been hearing about Harry Wilson. 

Ya I was poking around on his website the other day. I’m in his hometown 3-4 days a week and haven’t seen much campaigning for him. I don’t know if the primaries are a big deal up here, but the local government seems to be. I saw a license plate that said “vote cloe” now that’s supporting your candidate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Nytracker said:

Got to be honest I'm sick of politics and game playing . If anybody ran on term limits alone I would vote for them . I don't think this country can take much more of the current crap politicians. 

https://www.termlimits.com/  ...... I'm a big Proponent !

Edited by GreeneHunter

15 hours ago, Nytracker said:

Got to be honest I'm sick of politics and game playing . If anybody ran on term limits alone I would vote for them . I don't think this country can take much more of the current crap politicians. 

I agree on term limits and accountability. White collar crimes need stiffer penalties. I know one politician who stole 3 million all he got was 6 month's on work release.He said paying it back was nothing more then a stroke of the pen.

54 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

In the primary I’ll vote for the “best” democrat in the general election I’ll vote for the one that wants to take the least of my freedoms and money.

There aren’t any good Democrats worth voting for.  None.  And the Republican candidates aren’t far behind unfortunately. 

• Like 1

In the primary I’ll vote for the “best” democrat in the general election I’ll vote for the one that wants to take the least of my freedoms and money.

Thanks for your honesty buckmaster. I personally still believe in democracy despite what this administration has done to the country.

Thanks for your honesty buckmaster. I personally still believe in democracy despite what this administration has done to the country.

I don’t! But until enough people realize how Fuc*led we are voting is our only option.

This country is being ruined and the only thing that will fix it is a civil war.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, boo711 said:

There aren’t any good Democrats worth voting for.  None.  And the Republican candidates aren’t far behind unfortunately. 

I agree there all crooked scumbags.The guy I mentioned above was a republican.After what cuomo did to this state and the way this administration is ruining the country I'll never vote for a democrat.

I used to think that if you don't vote, you can't complain if the other party wins because you didn't vote, but after the last election, I'm not sure if my vote will be counted at all because of election tampering.

If it happened in Red states, what's to stop it from happening in a state that has been run into the ground by the same Democrats that control every political office ?

• Like 1

On 5/14/2022 at 3:25 PM, Nytracker said:

Not sure yet but I like what I have been hearing about Harry Wilson. 

^^^^ This! Not only is he looking good on paper for lowering taxes and holding dirty politicians liable for their actions, he comes from a pretty pro gun area.

9 hours ago, DirtTime said:

^^^^ This! Not only is he looking good on paper for lowering taxes and holding dirty politicians liable for their actions, he comes from a pretty pro gun area.

I'll support him 100% if he gets the nomination.I really don't think there's a politician that will lower taxes,but Republicans definitely won't go after our second amendment no matter which one gets the nomination.

Hopefully Giuliani drops out and goes back to playing golf!

I used to think that if you don't vote, you can't complain if the other party wins because you didn't vote, but after the last election, I'm not sure if my vote will be counted at all because of election tampering.
If it happened in Red states, what's to stop it from happening in a state that has been run into the ground by the same Democrats that control every political office ?

So true! Soros and the rabid left have rigged the NY elections for years!!! Prove me wrong!  So sad.  Many people agree!!!

You gotta at least try it only takes a few minutes to vote. Did Astorino come close to beating cuomo last time.