OMG HAZ HE TAKEN ALLZ UR GUNZ YET?!?!

As promised.

You might want to pin this up for the next four years.

I think this will be a very busy thread. Said no one, ever.

Ok, it's all out of my system now. Now back to our regularly scheduled hunting talk. :)

Edited by Sogaard
  • Like 1

It only took 8 responses for Early to drop the race card, and his guy won!! Classic

not yet, he is getting the black panthers together to start collecting them. First he has to get them away from the polling places.

I think the card had already been played.

No what he's taken was the hope of many college students and graduates to find work outside a Mall. lucky for us our 2 are in medical and acct,. fields and will have a good shots at work, plus they each date guys in Med school...

Gun and ammo sales can't go much higher, the gun /ammo companies are working 3 shifts right now.

Watch the market today if it drops the day after a Pres. election it will be lower at the end of his term 74% of the time . I moved a large chunk into cash a few months back, but I have a 4% fixed rate good for 5 years .

Oh and they don't know about ALL my guns...

So glad there is such a united concern with the people and this country. Im sure glad you find it humourous enough to find the need to start a thread that effects ALL americans in such a manner. Apparently you have zero concern of how deeply this disturbs alot of us with him being relelected. Its obvious there is nothing to turn back time to fix the mistakes but one thing that does need to be addressed is uniting the people in this country. And this is a sure sad way to start off on a new page with a thread that tweeks the short hairs on so many people. I have zero faith in this president as his track record speaks for himself, but the least we can do is try to be optomistic, hope an pray for the change we were promised in 2008 and stand together as citizens of this country and stop the rediculous seperation, selfish bashing of others opinions, racism, for gods sake we are not a bunch of crazed cavemen. We are AMERICANS how about we all start acting like one and treat each other with respect we all deserve, move forward, work together, and show the world and most of all our children we can all prevail together. Its time to move on, grow up a little and respect each other. I know this election has weighed heavily on everyone myself included. I have many concerns and many fears moving forward for the next 4 years but damn it I refuse to let this eat at my everyday thoughts from here on out. It has greatly effected my attitude, my finances, the fear for my kids future, everything. There are many many people that feel the same way. Lets stick together from here on out shall we and stop the BS?

• Like 10

lol

I'm glad my cousin told me Obama smoked crack (among other accusation against him and GW Bush that I won't repeat) a few days ago. So when the Jackkboots knocked on my door this morning I just offered them some crack instead and they left me alone! lol

FYI - my cousin bears a striking resemblance to Ted Kazinscki.

I just wonder if I'll be on the death squad hit list that is looming in the shadows of O'bamacare. My employer will carry me for 40 weeks even when I'm out on disability fighting this lung cancer, but after that its Medicaid I'll be forced to go on. And they are planning lots of cuts. Not a nice thought knowing you can be denied care, and I want to beat this illness so I can hunt again someday. Depressing day knowing theres 4 more years of the same thing from Washington and even more to come

Greg - in all seriousness, I'm sorry to hear of your condition and hope you have a full recovery. I don't know if there's any perfect solution, but hopefully those Obama care changes will indeed lower medical costs and improve the medical system overall.

Regards,

KB

Actually this whole thread was a gloat session with some added racism comments. My comment was related to the confirmed reports yesterday of black panthers at polling sights in Philadelphia throwing republican vote checkers out of the polling places. It took an order from a judge to get them back in. If the truth is racism, so be it. I could care less what color obama is.He is a poor excuse for a president even if he was purple. If it were white guys at polling places throwing democrat pollsters out, you gloaters would be all over it.

• Like 2

Actually this whole thread was a gloat session with some added racism comments. My comment was related to the confirmed reports yesterday of black panthers at polling sights in Philadelphia throwing republican vote checkers out of the polling places. It took an order from a judge to get them back in. If the truth is racism, so be it. I could care less what color obama is.He is a poor excuse for a president even if he was purple. If it were white guys at polling places throwing democrat pollsters out, you gloaters would be all over it.

I agree 100%. Tolerance is only good to the lefty's, when it fits their agenda.