Hunting Big Foot In NY

AaronBlaine

I have a guy at work that lives in Raymondville. A bunch of his neighbors claimed to have seen and heard Bigfoot around his property in the last year or two. they asked for permission to setup trailcams on his property and had contacted the tv show finding Bigfoot. His nephew uses stilts to install Sheetrock and is apparently pretty good at getting around on them. They were going to dress him up as Bigfoot on the stilts and send him in front of the trail cameras. They decided against it because it was opening week of muzzleloader up here and didn't want to chance him getting shot. The tv crew was supposed to show up in the end of October beginning of november but idk if they ever did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I have a guy at work that lives in Raymondville. A bunch of his neighbors claimed to have seen and heard Bigfoot around his property in the last year or two. they asked for permission to setup trailcams on his property and had contacted the tv show finding Bigfoot. His nephew uses stilts to install Sheetrock and is apparently pretty good at getting around on them. They were going to dress him up as Bigfoot on the stilts and send him in front of the trail cameras. They decided against it because it was opening week of muzzleloader up here and didn't want to chance him getting shot. The tv crew was supposed to show up in the end of October beginning of november but idk if they ever did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

i would be pissed if a bunch o squachers were stinking up my woods during hunting season

I could not shoot anything that looked somewhat human or ape like. I would just think it was another hunter in a suit... :DuckHuntingSmiley: This type of paranoid delusional thinking is what is not needed in the woods.... :scare: but as long as they are only shooting with camera's, I say let them have at it.... Funny post! :scratchhead:

Not as dumb as the guy i saw going into the woods opening day in a full deer skin pants and jacket ,had the fringe down the arms and legs , my dad and i nearly ourselves laughing .

I made my mother-in-law a hunting suit just like that and gave her a white hanky to put in her back pocket incase she got a runny nose.

• Like 1

Tonight I sat down in the recliner while wifey was watching her tv show Greys Anatomy, suddenly I fell out of that darn chair laughing like crazy, she just looking at me with that "you lost your mind" look. I replied you just wouldnt get it. But anyhow what I was laughing at was these hunters one in blaze orange the other I dont recall came running into the hospital yelling they shot bigfoot, then ran over it and hes in the back of the truck still alive. The Docs all run out to the truck and here is this dude in a gillies suit. LMAO how ironic.

think how elusive most big game are, If they existed and were in top condition with great diet they could evade and clumsy hunter bumbling through the woods. They would be fast as hell, great sense of smell, hearing etc not to mention in femonimanal shape. It is def possible.

• Like 1

think how elusive most big game are, If they existed and were in top condition with great diet they could evade and clumsy hunter bumbling through the woods. They would be fast as hell, great sense of smell, hearing etc not to mention in femonimanal shape. It is def possible.

You have a point there ,Aaron...If all of those hundreds of mountain lions that people report seeing can exist with no physical evidence other than eye witness reports, an animal with much HIGHER intelligence, like a sasquatch, should be able to exist in fairly large numbers without detection...

Shucks, there may be THOUSANDS of them out there...I suspect that a large number of them voted for Obama......

• Like 5