For those Interested

nyantler

Livingston cty was well represented again... I know of 3 others of 120in and up that are not on there. Awesome Ny bucks. Is it just me or are they gettin bigger every year.

Ar working? More guys letting little guys walk?. More food plots and habitat work?

Whatever the case, Hope it stays this way!

Good stuff joe, great info.... A 170" 8 point from long island, thought some of the guys here said that was impossible for an 8 point.

Having seen the buck I don't think it is 170.. that was the score the hunter sent in..... looks closer to 140 to me.. I think it was wishful thinking on his part..

Having seen the buck I don't think it is 170.. that was the score the hunter sent in..... looks closer to 140 to me.. I think it was wishful thinking on his part..

it did look alot smaller then that to me also. figured since the score was posted it was true? i did hear of a 170" 8 on LI that was claimed to be taken but when i got pics of it it looked like 140s to me, looked similar to the one you have posted.

Here are a few more that i know of that were not on the page.

post-439-0-62499700-1356726531_thumb.jpg

post-439-0-06309900-1356726562_thumb.jpg

post-439-0-70012200-1356726580_thumb.jpg

The top one is my buddy Tim, the 2nd one is one of his buddies and the 3rd one is a woman that hunts next to me Gina

have them get in touch with me through the website... they are nice bucks to have the info on.

That was a treat. Thanks. I wonder what the average buck score is in NY? I wonder what it is elsewhere.

Well since there are only between 300 - 400 "big big bucks" taken each year in NY and most bucks taken in NY are yearlings.. the average score is probably pretty low.

Well since there are only between 300 - 400 "big big bucks" taken each year in NY and most bucks taken in NY are yearlings.. the average score is probably pretty low.

but by pic in the passed and pic of present thing look like they are slowly turning the corner. Me personally I like that. Thanks for the pics.